dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
To answer your question about getting the Battle maiden of Anatol item...you just answered your own question. Yes, you have to beat all the optional bosses on the highest difficulty.

As for controlling your Cell, yes, you can. In the tactics menu, just select "Give Orders" and you will be able to control the actions of the Cell.
Thanks for the answer. Interestingly, I did get the Battle maiden of Anatol item after I beat the Red and Blue Orcs on the highest difficulty. However, the elite enemy at Pomona headquarters and the dragon were still not beaten at the tragically disadvantaged fight.

Funny enough, I did went through my entire the true ending game with the cell being basically on autopilot since I did not knew you can control it directly.

kaguya7104

Aug 8, 2020
alright, this may sound stupid, but how do you get the dragon to spawn? i've been running everywhere and talked to as many npcs as possible but i can't seem to get the dragon to spawn at the canyon

edit: i'm on day 82 and have triggered the frau event. i'm also on a completely virgin run (no sex xp or experiences), but i'm not sure if that's useful or not

edit 2: nevermind i got it by waiting a few days + unlocking the smuggler hideout

Last edited:

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I used the search function but I can't find the clear answer how do you ACTUALLY unlock pregnancy? Someone mentioned getting ending A first but then what does it have to be reset to day 1 or reset to day 61?

ladyinquist

Jun 19, 2020
I think I fucked up gardening and put only one seed, meaning that what grew was a non-magical flower.
The garderner needs another plant to be recruited and sell said plant, so how do I get rid of the dandilon to plant a new one?

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
How do I leave town the first time? I have talked to everybody and slept till the next day and still cannot leave.

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
There are two town exits and D is the default hotkey for world map
It tells me that I should stay in today or something like that. I have tried going to to bed, waiting to the next daily event and still keep getting that message. I may be overlooking something obvious here and probably am.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Is there a reason why everyones saves are rar files and not rpgsaves files like needed?
Because using RAR is for compressing files, and makes it a lower file sized package to be shared around.
You can just extract what you need from the rar files, and use the files as needed.

You can imagine it as just wrapping up the content to be delivered as Christmas present

PervyGoddess

May 10, 2023
Because using RAR is for compressing files, and makes it a lower file sized package to be shared around.
You can just extract what you need from the rar files, and use the files as needed.

You can imagine it as just wrapping up the content to be delivered as Christmas present
Forgot to 7zip lmao, right

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
What are the rewards for all the achievments and for unlocking all scenes (from that sheep thing)?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
May i ask what's the name of this location, i cant find it anywhere in the ropper forest
It's in the ropper forest, on the north side of the water source map, there is a secret tunnel, just bupm around and you will find it.

I feel stupid, but where is the recollection room?
On the world map on the upper-right corner there is a circle, when inside that, you will be in the mind room, there you have to go to the upper-left corner, there is a circle to the recollection room.

Bakamijou

Oct 26, 2017
i go to roper jungle the hiden path cant find her, go to the underground brothel talk to both bunny girl and it's trigger nothing? is this a bug?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Does anyone knows if there is a difference if you play virgin run with 0 limit or with 2 limit? I mean, maybe there are some reward for having 0 limit?

4.60 star(s) 31 Votes