Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022
Why does Muscle buff crit? Doesn't 0 SI mean that I won't crit? And why does Flat say "greatly reduces critical damage", when its only clearly listed stat change is -50% mana? Does it also invalidate crits? How do chance-reducing items stack? For example, if Clear gives 50% debuff chance reduction(x0.5), how would Poison A work with its "supposed" 80% reduction(x0.2)? Would it be additive or multiplicative?
And what does Agility\Accuracy do, when there's a separate stat for Crit and Evasion? And even a general modifier that is Spatial Influence?
Based on ASI: Speed, that gives Agility, I assume it's like Initiative\Speed, so a stat that affects move order. However, isn't there some overruling order of ?Scripted>Light>Air>EverythingElse? With Earth being somewhere at the bottom? Does Agility work only when two skills of the same category are used?
And I can't find anything that would hint at what Accuracy does.

If I, predictably, skipped the tutorial - do I absolutely and irrevocably lose access to True Ending? And does TE have any coherent other requirements, like virginity or a degree of lack thereof? At this point I'm half-inclined to do a first virgin run, because the game is, frankly, VERY shallow in terms of deviant creativity and it both heavily benefits virginity and despicably punishes even remotely lewd gameplay(I was kind of dazzled when ORGASM turned out to be a NEGATIVE physical effect). However, if TE requires virginity - I guess that'd explain the recommendation of the sheep.
Its stat grinding... i think we been telling for some time now...

Accessories + (spatial stat + buff)MC + skill effect - (spatial stat + buff)enemy

If spatial stat is higher than enemy you have bonus % and vice versa

If your spatial stat are equal(no more than 100 stat gap) there's no bonus %

This for debuff(poison,stat debuff, burn, etc)

Last i recommend for starter till mid story to use earth element while focusing def... there's alot of enemy that use heavy moves(highDmg) in the beginning and for late story till after story you want balancd stat while having high spatual stat to resist boss debuff atk

Last edited:

mrcumman885

Nov 18, 2021
Anyone having trouble with the "fuck 1000 men" aka "maneater" trophy, make sure you sleep after you meet the bodycount quota, tried for ages with other saves and a save editor to get it to pop after doing it legit and it not working.

Venvenkachi

Jan 19, 2023
I'm doing the nepheline mission, the one in the second forest with tentacles monster. I just beat the boss and went to Karen to continue the history but she just told me to defeat every monster in the map to harvest the thing, I did it and still get that text box from her even after I found out I already had the nepheline, did it bug or I miss something?

mrcumman885

Nov 18, 2021
I'm doing the nepheline mission, the one in the second forest with tentacles monster. I just beat the boss and went to Karen to continue the history but she just told me to defeat every monster in the map to harvest the thing, I did it and still get that text box from her even after I found out I already had the nepheline, did it bug or I miss something?
So you have to interact with the nepheline, then you should get a cutscene with the bandit that will steal it, (i cant remember if its after the you leave forest or as soon as you collect it) you don't "need" to clear the map, but if you get into any combat it will break and you will have to go back and collect it.

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Can someone please explain her words? I'd trying so many times to figured out but always meet the dead end!
The grand canyon stage (maybe you gotta pass the days and it hasn't unlocked for you yet?)
When you enter the stage. Go right. Circle around the twin rocks a couple of times to form the number 8

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
The grand canyon stage (maybe you gotta pass the days and it hasn't unlocked for you yet?)
When you enter the stage. Go right. Circle around the twin rocks a couple of times to form the number 8
These rocks you mean or what? Or may be not entering the circle which the entry for the next area in the location?I'm so confuse here

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
This area you mean?Or wrong again??
You need to go to golem dungeon that opens on 10 day and go to east part. There has to be two big rocks and you have to draw number 8 by walking between them. Collete suggests you need to start from up. Keep trying till you hear a click. View attachment 2977162

I think they obtainable as very rare drop from common stones. And also as best drop from red stones(mini game based) when you inspect specific spots that cost energy. You can find such places in the goblin forest and in bandit hideout(it's a room that just on the left from entrance inside).
I quoted a guy that answered this very same question in earlier pages. You could check yourself using the search bar for these kinds of questions

ketzx

Dec 8, 2023
all trophy

copy only achievement file to save folder

1 trophy remaining

save 8 or 9 (after story before the ending)

watch the end then talk for new game +

and that last trophy + 100% artwork

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes