RoboBongoCuckooCop

Nov 24, 2019
Nope. The game will force Alcy to do so in order to progress the eros level. Remember that you need to go to bed when you have to progress the eros level. First and second eros level is not much a problem since Alcy would just masturbate. In the third eros level up requirement, Alcy would go to town and fuck someone.
for some reason I am unable to masturbate. when I go to do it, she says "I'm feeling a little horny. No, let's not do that." Eros: 687/1000, Limit: 1 heart out of 5

edit: found the shop in underground.

Last edited:

Rdegen

Sep 8, 2023
for some reason I am unable to masturbate. when I go to do it, she says "I'm feeling a little horny. No, let's not do that." Eros: 687/1000, Limit: 1 heart out of 5

edit: found the shop in underground.
Was talking about the actions Alcy would do during her eros limit level up. The option to masturbate only appears when she's in heat. It seems the reason for that is because you need to finish an important quest first.

Koffiey

Mar 7, 2024
Ok just cleared the game including the DLC story + postgame. Had tons of fun. Gameplay is surprisingly good and creative for a turn-based game

Roshi583

Apr 30, 2024
I'm new here and struggling a bit. Can anyone tell me where to find Colette for wind? Also can't seem to find any items the townsfolk ask for. Trying to do charity to advance Sai quest.

Koffiey

Mar 7, 2024
dude can you help me find yorunia after she runs off?
Was that the one where Yorunia and Sai had a fight and disappeared?. I don't remember that much so I might be wrong about this.

Be sure to trigger the event first by going to the underground restaurant and talking to one of the bunny maids at the back. Then go to the rooster forest around the pondy area. There should be a secret passage you can go through that would lead to a new area, then go to the right. Yorunia should be there. There's a bossfight, and also a choice of which one would lead to a bad end for Yorunia qqq.jpg

Last edited:

MirVoc

Apr 15, 2023
Good day to you - please tell me. I haven’t played this game for a while, yesterday I decided to reinstall it (I have the Steam version) but my saves are not displayed in the game (but Steam loads them and I installed the patch as expected) what could be the problem? Was there some kind of update and the old saves are not valid? Do I need to start the game from the beginning?

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes