Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
New in this game and

1 - looking for corruption in soltare but should use some powers??? No idea what this means

2 - arrived in the temple of the southren badlands an now what? Once agian POWERS??????

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
New in this game and

1 - looking for corruption in soltare but should use some powers??? No idea what this means

2 - arrived in the temple of the southren badlands an now what? Once agian POWERS??????
Open the menu and go to skills. There you can spend the orbs you gain to unlock combat skills and powers.

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Open the menu and go to skills. There you can spend the orbs you gain to unlock combat skills and powers.
Thanks. I have 5 figures left down of the screen (firts one is to pass closed doors, second one is a boot and last one is 3 women in blue) but no idea how to use them in soltare and the temple.
Combat skills are ok but gaining powers is my mistery.

And now I have to find lucille.

Also black screen Vulsha in Soltare (dialoge in camp near orc) and quest of Sjel. It was fine but here it stops

Last edited:

feed33ha

Apr 30, 2022
As you can see I complited Marina's corruption but in Yennay she is still asking me to retrive item, idk what to do, maybe it is the problem with old saves? Would appreciate any help
1706982512867.png

Aug 27, 2018
I got it as well, you will miss the sex scene but I was able to skip through the dialogue and save the game while being blind. And then I reloaded the save and it worked. The scene is bugged but you can continue after that. But that was not in Soltare but in the tent right before orc mission.
Thanks bro you are my hero, thanks for real.(y)

Ouroborooos

Dec 26, 2023
Does anyone know how to fix the frozen black screen after the inn, in the oathbreaker, vulsha quest? The text cuts in half, flashes white then goes and freezes on black. 1000221656.jpg

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
anyone know what to do in westshore? I think I got stuck after talking to the captain last time and for the life of me can't remember or figure out where to go next.

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (0.22a3):

Tested on Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should work with all distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (0.22a3):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

Reactions: iooooodr

Grubkiller13579

Nov 19, 2019
When I try to finish Vulsha's oathbreaker quest, I'm at the part where I need to get her Father's halberd. After the cutscene on the cliff finishes all I get is a black screen but I can still move about and be attacked. How do I fix this?

Reactions: Ouroborooos

seville21

Oct 1, 2018
whats going on with this update? titania oathbraker? broken. vulsha oathbreaker? broken. goboe oathbraker? broken. Animation speed is all over the place. these are all things that have been in the game for like a year now.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes