Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Bro, that 6th panel is literally what the butt of my 3D modelled character looks like :alien:

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.10MOD1):

Tested on Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should work with all distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (1.10MOD1):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

jcksjxbxkz

May 18, 2020
After beating the 2nd inquisitor and talk to her the character stuck there. Did anyone encounter the same problem?

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
There's a bug where if you change tabs/programs while the game is open, it freezes the screen. You can still hear the buttons and menus, but the screen doesnt change.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
There's a bug where if you change tabs/programs while the game is open, it freezes the screen. You can still hear the buttons and menus, but the screen doesnt change.
It's a problem on your end, I switched tabs multiple times when I was testing the game.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Is there any actual NTR outside of defeat rape shit?
Don't remember, but they should be available after you finish the game. Read the notes and the text files with the game. There you should find everything.

HISOUKA

Oct 31, 2022
Japanese games have a lot of unique perverted ideas But it has a fatal flaw, the graphics are static and primitive and making it feel like a game from 2007 . Japanese developers should improve their graphics and add animation instead of static images . It's not 2007 and these primitive games won't be successful anymore

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes