m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux and Mac/OSX Ports (1.10):
Please apply the following fix before running
PLUGINS.JS FIX:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: This uses quality level 80 for cwebp image compression instead of lossless.
If you wish for future ports to continue using compressed assets or go back to using lossless conversion vote here:
Linux Ports

Mac/OSX Ports
Results are out! Lossless compression will continue to be used.

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

Last edited:

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
I got stuck on pile bunker +2 quest despite already make that, it didn't trigger any progress.

Please help!!!!

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
i seemed to have a bug, i have a quest to craft the pile bunker+2 but i already did so well before the quest showed up i even crafter the pile bunker +3 after the quest showed up but there is no progression.
Me to

Ahyri

Mar 30, 2018
I got stuck on pile bunker +2 quest despite already make that, it didn't trigger any progress.

Please help!!!!
If you go to her workshop (right next to the recollection room in east era), there will be a box that lets you progress the story! I hope that helps

Reactions: MajorPain981

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Missions aren't greatly structured like in most Kagura Games. All the women seem to have the same plumpish bodies. Some might be into that. Just wish that It would offer an additional body type. Treasure hunter Claire looks better. Missions are decent and game feels slightly different than most titles we've seen in the same genre. Which often are repetitive and way too similar. Hopefully soon an uncensored patch will be made. 3.5/5
cool sister, bruh.. and the art cool sister gives is always great.. good situations, facial expressions, bodies, and IF you like shota + older girl, cool sister always has your back..

but if someone doesn't like shota, in every game they have a lot of other events too

win situation totally

Last edited:

nick chou

Dec 21, 2019
Exit the town map ;
from the guild , the same floor with the missions board, take the south( bottom center) road , not the left one

And then you get positioned on the world map

Quarry 2 appears north of your position
I can't into
1710139003610.png

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
their older game Curse Errant is on steam ,worth to check out

this game is pretty much complete , there will be a wrap up version like applehand ver with some quality of life and add some frame for CG , hope this game will be on steam uncen someday
other than that dev move on 7th game maybe release in Q3/2024

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes