Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... this game was the usual trip from this Dev, for the most part. The formula didn't change much from the Claris game, if not earlier, though I don't think any of their earlier games were translated.

Stupidly easy game too. I saw some people in this thread mention that they found it hard... but those comments were during the MTL time of this game, and odds are that the MTL completely fucked up a number of hints and whatnot that make the game trivial. Like the whole Valkyrie shield thing that makes Finne invulnerable and clears debuffs off of her. Or the fact that there's a specific enemy type that basically auto-wins if she takes Valkyrie form at all. Or various items that give various benefits and whatnot...

On my first run, I went through it while saving Finne's virginity. Got the nice list of endings after fighting the cute rival... I was thoroughly disappointed by the fact that there's no ending or path in the normal run where Finne gets the chance to get together with her onii-chan.

I figure that there's a bunch of bad-endings too, and maybe even an ending where Finne isn't rescued by Liss and gets possessed by the Dark God. However, I'm not feeling very motivated to try and find them all when the majority of them aren't even in the gallery in any way, shape or form.

Unfortunately, it feels like this dev's interest in filth stuff is only growing. There's a lot of it in various places, even if there's also plenty of content that doesn't reference it at all... I'd say 50% of the scenes at least mention something about smegma, or piss, or have goblins farting in Finne's face... I didn't try to check for an accurate number.

As someone who'd prefer guro over toilet and filth stuff, it's been pretty disappointing. I guess this might very well be the last game I play from this dev. That's before even bringing up how crap the "pregnancy system" is. As far as I can tell, Finne can only give birth in some of the bad-endings, or during specific scenes in the orc territory. I think. It's definitely lazy no matter how you look at it...

Not sure if I can be assed to do the second playthrough in the Elf Route where I get the super-brat to jump on just about every dick I can find for her... Especially since, from the start of it, the elf-route seems a tad half-assed with how it justifies some of the stuff in it. The 180 on the protagonist's personality is especially bad, since it's not properly justified given that the elves think of her as a lowly half-blood and realistically, only the brother seems to genuinely love her... which generally isn't the kind of upbringing that leads to excessive pride and confidence.

I'm mildly curious what the full list of endings is, but, I'm not really motivated enough to try to get them all on my own.

Anvenjade

Feb 25, 2018
Curious is there is less content (story or ero) in elf route over normal one or is it an equal split? The kusogaki faces are exquisite so far.

Edit: To answer my own question a little bit: So far, 1 elf route exclusive scene.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Galleries of the game include scat but I can't find any way to access the scenes; anybody know how to?
I've checked an online gallery myself, and it seems like there are indeed assets for scat stuff. One example would be for Moore's maid scenes. However, I checked those scenes in the game and scat doesn't happen, so it's possible that they're unused assets.

It's possible that the dev intended to have scat in the game, or was considering it, but decided not too in the end, or didn't have enough time to implement those variations.

No idea tbh.

Archenemystry

Aug 5, 2017
I've checked an online gallery myself, and it seems like there are indeed assets for scat stuff. One example would be for Moore's maid scenes. However, I checked those scenes in the game and scat doesn't happen, so it's possible that they're unused assets.

It's possible that the dev intended to have scat in the game, or was considering it, but decided not too in the end, or didn't have enough time to implement those variations.

No idea tbh.
glad they removed this shit

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
just wondering but where do you find the key of mastery to get to the chest in the slave auction house?

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux and Mac/OSX Ports (Steam+R18):

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

XziebertX

Jan 24, 2018
this game started out decent. player was in control, but as the game progressed the players ability to control the char gets less and less. and once again of course she is able to kill monsters, dragons, giants , orcs and every other type of monster but for some strange reason she's unable to defend herself against a big strong man or even get anyone to honor their agreements with her. and of course when they go back on their word does she do what a knight would do? nope. once again the woman is powerless against a big strong man. sexist much? this game is like all the others, full of bigotry and hate against women. just cant win when your female.
Let me teach you something...

1. click on Latest Updates from the main page of f95zone ( 1710257940493.png this one)
2. click filter in the Latest Update page ( 1710257192047.png this one)
3. on the filter bar search for the female domination in the tag and include male domination on the exclude bar
1710257268507.png

We all know the reason you are here just to be a white knight and let me tell you, your white armor is useless here because most of us don't care about appearance because we are all adult enough to know that this is a hentai website if you don't like male domination and rape then don't search for it, you are a functioning adult use your brain a little bit and try to be inclusive about other persons/groups fetish will ya (I don't like furry but I will not comment on furry game and just say 'I hate furry' there because that shits narcissistic and stupid)

Now that I say that, anyone have a guide/walkthrough? stuck in searching for the 5 maids

Reactions: Grunsk

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
Let me teach you something...

1. click on Latest Updates from the main page of f95zone ( View attachment 3435720 this one)
2. click filter in the Latest Update page ( View attachment 3435679 this one)
3. on the filter bar search for the female domination in the tag and include male domination on the exclude bar
View attachment 3435680

We all know the reason you are here just to be a white knight and let me tell you, your white armor is useless here because most of us don't care about appearance because we are all adult enough to know that this is a hentai website if you don't like male domination and rape then don't search for it, you are a functioning adult use your brain a little bit and try to be inclusive about other persons/groups fetish will ya (I don't like furry but I will not comment on furry game and just say 'I hate furry' there because that shits narcissistic and stupid)

Now that I say that, anyone have a guide/walkthrough? stuck in searching for the 5 maids
as fare a I know there is no walkthrough for the game .
as for the 5 maids they are located at

Elf Village - Synthesis Shop
Human Village - Inn
Water Village - North West of Beach area
Desert Village -Lord House Eastern room
Slave Auction House - Upstairs

belovedeggs

Jun 19, 2018
Fight her normal in the beginning, then change to Valkyrie mode.
When the japanese text in red appears over her character choose the valkyrie shield to block the attack, then finish her off.
I tried a lot of combinations of items but nothing worked, so the shield is the only one.
Maybe it's the difference in translations but I can't find anything like this...

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes