portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
hey, I'm not the type to do multiple runs of games. should I do the standard or the elf route? / what is the difference if I'm probably only going to play 1.
ELF route, MC is a bitch at the start, regular route MC is a naïve girl (until she got depraved I guess)

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I can't figure out how to change her breast size. It's greyed out, and searching the thread showed one person saying you have to get to 20 depravity, which I have now. I'm at the final battle and still haven't been able to. Do I have to talk to someone after that?
elf queen.. and lewd 20

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Damn. The elf queen is gone in my game. I guess I'll do it in NG+, then.
yeah it's supposed to be done at the first of the game I think.. I forgot, but I believe that's correct.. then you get lewd 20 and you have the option or it may be the reverse, get lewd 20 and then talk to her..

but I thought it was the first order..

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this game started out decent. player was in control, but as the game progressed the players ability to control the char gets less and less. and once again of course she is able to kill monsters, dragons, giants , orcs and every other type of monster but for some strange reason she's unable to defend herself against a big strong man or even get anyone to honor their agreements with her. and of course when they go back on their word does she do what a knight would do? nope. once again the woman is powerless against a big strong man. sexist much? this game is like all the others, full of bigotry and hate against women. just cant win when your female.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
this game started out decent. player was in control, but as the game progressed the players ability to control the char gets less and less. and once again of course she is able to kill monsters, dragons, giants , orcs and every other type of monster but for some strange reason she's unable to defend herself against a big strong man or even get anyone to honor their agreements with her. and of course when they go back on their word does she do what a knight would do? nope. once again the woman is powerless against a big strong man. sexist much? this game is like all the others, full of bigotry and hate against women. just cant win when your female.
It's a hentai game, there's a reason the "can't win against the cock" joke exists. Don't play hentai games with the rape tag if you can't handle that most of them require you to turn off your brain about that kind of stuff to make them "work". People who cry "sexism" at hentai games are hilarious. I normally wouldn't reply to this type of comment, but I really wanted to post these Touhou images, so thanks for the excuse lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I take it you didn't pay attention to the story, huh?

Reactions: DracoBorealis

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
omg after clearing virgin end and true peace
starting at elf route is just...

lol cant even get serious with the total 180
its so fkin weird

also, any point of doing the elf route as virgin as well ?
or should i just let loose and collect the h scenes?

Last edited:

bews

Aug 1, 2020
How to remove semen from the clothes? I've tried everything and nothing works - even after full rest it still stays.

Edit: found it - u can remove it at temple.

Last edited:

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
just wondering but how many endings dose this game have and what are the conditions for each one?

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
oh man for first run kept her a virgin but letting scenes that were not connected to penetration happen. Then went for a slut run, was not ready for the gross factor. Only takes a few scenes and the erotic stats page is vomit worthy.
Also wtf with the scene collection room. It doesn't remember scenes across saves or even NG+ forcing you to use the unlock all gem. There is also no endings list or viewer to collect endings. That is extremely disappointing
Another qol missing is in the recollection room, most games grey out the sprites till you have a scene from them, or have them start doing their walking animation or somthing to show they are unlocked, but this game you just have to click every one, and have no induction if you have all the scenes for that node.

Gameplay was also rather frustrating as enemies do not target you at all, you have to chase them down and force them to fight you, making grinding a royal pain. I turned always dash on right away, and even then its very slow, like base walk speed in most games.
This game was a solid mediocre.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
If anyone wanna know the source of the song played against Liss Final battle.
It is called "Ashita e tobutameni" by Junca Amaoto.

You can listen it here.

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes