DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
"Slave Princess Finne ~ IF Story 1"
I found this on steam. Seems like a dlc.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SlavePrincessFinneWhyDidSheSellOutHerOwnKingdom-1.0Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Luckystrike

Oct 30, 2016
hey, I'm not the type to do multiple runs of games. should I do the standard or the elf route? / what is the difference if I'm probably only going to play 1.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
anyone have an endgame slut save
If all your after is the scenes, you can unlock all scenes in the game's recollection room without having to complete it. This includes both normal and mesugaki modes (if/where there are different scenes).

- Talk to the shady-dealer looking NPC in recollection room (top right corner), and you can unlock all scene's viewable via the recollection room.

Apr 25, 2018
If all your after is the scenes, you can unlock all scenes in the game's recollection room without having to complete it. This includes both normal and mesugaki modes (if/where there are different scenes).

- Talk to the shady-dealer looking NPC in recollection room (top right corner), and you can unlock all scene's viewable via the recollection room.
that is not what i am looking for, I have seen and appreciated that, but i am looking for specifically what i have asked for

ControlAni

Jul 17, 2018
I can't figure out how to change her breast size. It's greyed out, and searching the thread showed one person saying you have to get to 20 depravity, which I have now. I'm at the final battle and still haven't been able to. Do I have to talk to someone after that?

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes