Wakaba707

Jul 16, 2017
I remember a game like this...

The plot is she was adopted little girl picked by a royal family.
She has an older brother destined to be a hero but failed because she plotting against him, making him known as lolicon.
The spirit of his brother wanted a vengeance and thus gained power by demon king to hypnotize his 'evil' sister.

Can anyone help me find this game?
The mechanic similar to this game.
You can change your form to adult and chibi form.
You can also get drunk and addicted to junkies

Reactions: Lilifox

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I remember a game like this...

The plot is she was adopted little girl picked by a royal family.
She has an older brother destined to be a hero but failed because she plotting against him, making him known as lolicon.
The spirit of his brother wanted a vengeance and thus gained power by demon king to hypnotize his 'evil' sister.

Can anyone help me find this game?
The mechanic similar to this game.
You can change your form to adult and chibi form.
You can also get drunk and addicted to junkies
Probably this: https://f95zone.to/threads/heroic-princess-millia-final-fairy-flower.77058/ ?

Reactions: Wakaba707

olynix

Aug 2, 2021
NTR Angel there is uncensored cg gallery on hitomi and e-hentai. named "Elf no Dorei Miko Fine ~Naze Kanojo wa Jikoku o Baikoku shita no ka?~". Is it possible to update thread to uncensored version of game?

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
NTR Angel there is uncensored cg gallery on hitomi and e-hentai. named "Elf no Dorei Miko Fine ~Naze Kanojo wa Jikoku o Baikoku shita no ka?~". Is it possible to update thread to uncensored version of game?
of course! Just make a patch and attach it to a comment. I will add it to the thread

Reactions: Wakaba707

nimd.at

Sep 24, 2022
How do you fight Bandit Boss? His Hyper Automaton shots me w/o warning so I do not know when to use Valkyrie Shield...

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
How do you fight Bandit Boss? His Hyper Automaton shots me w/o warning so I do not know when to use Valkyrie Shield...
Try either switching forms, or just beating him in base. There are things like anti-elf, anti-human, and anti-valk weapons. Each one pretty much one shots the form it's against and does virtually nothing against everything else.

Edit: As far as I am aware, going valk doesn't take away a human/elf attribute, so you will need to switch forms to win. Unless it's just hitting u really fuckin hard, but only a few bosses could be doing that.

Reactions: frasse

Haieta

Mar 6, 2019
Here's the uncensored imaged from the Chinese version

Should be able to just drop it into the game and replace the original files if they are already decrypted.

Let me know if there's any problems with the file or if an encrypted version is needed.

Update:
Here's the encrypted version, let me know if it works or not.

very stupid fr
Story wise, it was for her "human" (loli) form for trying to pull off disguising as a male.

The scenes for it is typically based on "oh hey, you're a 'boy' so I can do this (gropes boobs) right?"

Last edited:
Reactions: Erectpenis

pulverizer

Nov 1, 2019

Should be able to just drop it into the game and replace the original files if they are already decrypted.

Let me know if there's any problems with the file or if an encrypted version is needed.

Mega

Story wise, it was for her "human" (loli) form for trying to pull off disguising as a male.

The scenes for it is typically based on "oh hey, you're a 'boy' so I can do this right?"
Where did you get the chinese version? Can I have the link thanks!

Haieta

Mar 6, 2019
Where did you get the chinese version? Can I have the link thanks!
This is the "Legal source"

They also do official translation (and occasionally decensored version) for other games as well.

As for the pirated version, I don't remember where I got it from, but I'm sure there's some floating on the web.

pulverizer

Nov 1, 2019
This is the "Legal source"

They also do official translation (and occasionally decensored version) for other games as well.

As for the pirated version, I don't remember where I got it from, but I'm sure there's some floating on the web.
Thank!

Erectpenis

Jan 17, 2018

Mega

The scenes for it is typically based on "oh hey, you're a 'boy' so I can do this right?"
yeah seems like an encrypted version is needed

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes