vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
Main protagonist really love her Onii-chan. There should be an ending just for both of them.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
oh yeah those ones... I actually do not know which new line notation has to bee used there to properly wrap the text.
I translated that text manually by opening the .json files and ctr + f the lines.
Honestly I still do not know how to wrap them, they are different than normal dialog lines.
Can you upload the game to the latest version? I mean you're latest translation There's a few untranslated at the mid and last dungeons

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Is the content that they released a while ago added together with the translation or, if this is not the case, is there no problem if it´s added to a game that has the translation or can it break?

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
played this game i honestly like it despite mtl and story nonsense, good scene and auto battle equip really help a lot. it could be far better if the human and elf version scene change but i think the approach they have is so the scene can be enjoyable with the character bodytype you are liking. it became boring for me to get scene -> change type -> repeat scene to try complete gallery

game tips: the slime boss from the forest is repeatable, beat him a lot to get +300 hp each time and then you don't need to care about random battling anymore

Reactions: Lilifox
2.90 star(s) 11 Votes