Calburn

Aug 15, 2019
I edited the game and made a basic birthing event and expanded the impure crystal cheat item to allow you to control the internal amounts of sperm, etc as well as reset the vagina to a pristine state.
I made the birth event because I was disappointed by the lack of birth events and there availability as well as the fact that said birth events did not increase your total birth count, so I made my own that actually increased the count. I also translated the ero state page quite a bit so there's that too.
Anyway if anyone wants me to I will post what I have so far, be warned the birth event text is very extreme so if it is preferred I will make a more mellow version as well.

wraizing

Mar 9, 2019
Here's the uncensored imaged from the Chinese version

Should be able to just drop it into the game and replace the original files if they are already decrypted.

Let me know if there's any problems with the file or if an encrypted version is needed.

Mega (decrypted version)

Update:
Here's the encrypted version, let me know if it works or not.

Mega (encrypted version)

Story wise, it was for her "human" (loli) form for trying to pull off disguising as a male.

The scenes for it is typically based on "oh hey, you're a 'boy' so I can do this (gropes boobs) right?"
even the encripted version didn't seem to work not sure why... and every chinese link i found ends up needing an anouct for something that doesn't work if you can share a chinese version it would be great.

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
Does Locale Emulator not work? It's the one I have and it doesn't seem to let me use it (when I right click the app the Locale Emulator tab doesn't show up)

Haieta

Mar 6, 2019
even the encripted version didn't seem to work not sure why... and every chinese link i found ends up needing an anouct for something that doesn't work if you can share a chinese version it would be great.
late reply, here's my copy of the chinese version if you want to give it a try

Edit: fixed link

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 11 Votes