RPGM - Completed - Special Duty Soldier Felia [Final] [Cold Rod]

1. 5.00 star(s)

PitayaPear

One of the most entertaining H-games that I've ever played. If you're looking for something short and cute this is definitely the game for you.

The game has a very simple but somehow unique mechanic. There are 18 sets of short missions, each facing a unique enemy with a unique defeat scene that is thematic to the boss of each mission. Every enemy also has their own flavor for a binding attack and a separate scene for it, but no real unique mechanic for the fights.

Some of the defeat scenes aren't H-scenes, which is also unique thing about this game. As a matter of fact the final boss fight scene isn't an H- scene.

It is honestly refreshing how straightforward this game is, it doesn't take itself too seriously, it doesn't include a million mechanics and hour-long gameplay just to give a few cookie cutter scenes that all look the same. Nope, this game is very intuitive and the scenes are both easy to get and genuinely unique.

The translation is actually 10/10 and complements the humorous tone of the game.

In short, highly recommend.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Fidzius

It's lame, but absurd enough to not be awful.

It's very basic, basic enough to be someone's first game.

It's boring, all but a few items granting a handful of stat ups, but since LVL UP item exists, it's a waste of money.
    The 'repetitive' fame (currency) gain mechanism is the same basic field with basic enemies that don't grow in power or reward.
    There's only 2 types of special attacks I've seen: basic grunt skirt flip for 10%MP Loss and annoying boss debilitating effect with different names. Both easily avoidable, and the mini-game has more variation than the game itself.

What's saving the game from being genuinely bad are custom sprites and absurd and niche (episodic) scenarios. Can't believe this boring and lame game is still better than some i've played.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mgbm

I gotta praise the translation here, it's more than perfect and clearly the translator is a super cool dude with a big pp.

For real though, the game isn't super long but I do like the scenes, Felia is sexy, there's no penalty for losing any fights (except for the final one), and the niche doesn't get enough exposure IMO. Hopefully this will intrigue some people to look into Cold Rod and other such creators. There was definitely effort put into this game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

ChirzSenpai

The game lacks a sense of completeness; while the combat system is enjoyable, the overall experience feels hastily put together. The static nature of the "Roaming" outside, which remains unchanged over time, and the overall linearity of the game—featuring only two combat scenes and a single ending scene per fight—can be disappointing. Additionally, the inclusion of peculiar plushie fantasies adds to the overall oddity. Nonetheless, thank you for allowing us to play it!
  5. 3.00 star(s)

El Presidente

It's not a bad game, but after 10 minute you have seen all.
    You basically clear stages after stages beating a big bad boss every stage. Enemy will try to grope you and you can free yourself with a arrow minigame. After you unlock some big potential the game is the same for the other 30 minute fighting in total 18 bosses, but usually ending using the RPG or orbital bombardment. Arts are nice, some strange fetish but overall is a repetitive game.