Unity [translation request-Solved] Space treasure (宇宙の秘宝) - Monster-ken

DoublePenis

Jan 24, 2018
In case someone is using ll2ccp bepinex to translate and isn't working; I renamed my game folder (which didn't look like it had any special characters, but it actually did) and it worked

Gurosalv

Mar 17, 2020
Exsacly what do you need to do to get the ending? Get 100% on each bi-nom?
Yep, story wise the ship gets damaged and then you gotta go search for the parts or some. You gotta go to all 9 parts of the planet and select the 30 minutes mark (cause at the minute 21 usually you get the indicator to go get the missing part of the ship)

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Those encountering those 'bullet' bugs within the game, your system locale needs to be set in japanese while you play it.
And the game version is now 2.4, the game was updated on 2nd of november.

1667589144704.png

Reactions: niknick

niknick

Sep 12, 2018
cool since last update and with jap locale it's working now !
(previously without last patch, it didn't work even with jap locale)

bLoki

Jul 17, 2022
The first time I saw this game it looked familiar. Later I recognized that the menu style is very similar to Starcraft.
A JP RTS/RPG sounds like a cool idea. Unfortunatelly this has nothing in common with a real time strategy game.

Nothing special here. You control one of four character, collect stuff and upgrades on the map and wait until the time for the mission ends. Next mission, same mechanics: monster spawn, die, drop stuff... nothing new. The character shoots automatically, so all you do care is moving around and wait untill the mission time (10, 20 or 30 minutes) passes, which is quite time consuming and boring.

n0th1ng

Feb 28, 2018
Well, the DLC is out, it features alternate outfit for the MCs, but does anyone knows how to switch outfit? The dev said that "you can change outfit in sortie screen", but still have no idea how. Wish the dev show more detail how to switch the outfit.