RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Sonia and the Lusting Village [Kira Tama]

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Not sure if it is bug, I found 3 problems with this game.
1. Mayour scene not happening despite the 'love' icon is constantly above him. I tried raising Sonia stats to very high, and also going in with and without enough money, nothing happens. usually,this kind of character will accept sex bribe therefore I tried not having any money.
2. After Sonia is covered with Cum, she is suppose to be able to wash herself with the lake as there is a sparking icon available to click and she said so herself that she cannot go onsen to wash herself and only able to do it a the lake.
3. Baby doll scene is not triggering too. I have received the baby doll costume from Mayour,and he told me to walk around in it to talk with people. I walked the entire town and talked to everyone, nothing happens. I am suppose to tempt some young lads to have sex with Sonia in the vacent house.

The game feels somewhat incomplete because of these, and I do hope a more readable translation appears rather than just a machine translation. The girl, Sonia, looks pretty, and the scenes are pretty hot too.

Just to share how the ending are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

itsmeluigi

Aug 10, 2020
Update: I downloaded the game and started playing it. I'm only a few minutes in, but the MTL is either surprisingly good or my expectations have just sunk so low that just seeing Roman letters instead of Japanese text makes me pleasantly surprised. The one big problem I have is that the game always makes the MC naked. How do I fix this?

EDIT: fixed problem.
Your expectations sunk low, the translation isn't that good lol but I am mostly bothered by text going out of text box so I can't even read it properly

itsmeluigi

Aug 10, 2020
Game runs for a while then randomly starts showing this error. How do you fix this error? I tried reintalling and it fixed it temporarily for a while then it started again! 1618346140092.png

Jun 11, 2018
Can you please download it here? This site banned in my country
I'm going to download it, but it will take 3-4 hours. The game's not big, it's just that filesharing services that SVScomics uses are crazy slow. I used to frequent SVScomics before I found this site. Feel free to guess why I don't go there anymore.