Complete [Translation Request] Sorceress Tia and the Great Library of Wonder ~Save the World with H Appraisals & Healing~ (acerola)

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Kagura Games add it recently in its project under the title: Tear and the Library of Labyrinths
(I really hope it means they finished the translation of Demon Queen Melissa and that it will be released soon...)

EDIT: arf, someone already announced it.
Guess they've had their issues with Demon Queen. However, going off of ' ' (upcoming games list), it seems like Melissa's poised to arrive first.
I know the order may be more indicative of when they were announced, but overall I've noticed they pretty much also indicate the order in which they are releasing/working on stuff, even when there's no dates.
In that case this one ... is towards being dead last right now.

Anyway ... we'll see. But we know they're coming.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Guess they've had their issues with Demon Queen. However, going off of ' ' (upcoming games list), it seems like Melissa's poised to arrive first.
I know the order may be more indicative of when they were announced, but overall I've noticed they pretty much also indicate the order in which they are releasing/working on stuff, even when there's no dates.
In that case this one ... is towards being dead last right now.

Anyway ... we'll see. But we know they're coming.
I don't think we can read any kind of pattern into anything. I mean that new release they did on friday was announced like a week before that at best and other things were announced more than a year ago and still haven't released, even though they were in the upcoming list.

ChaoticShock

Mar 13, 2018
+1

Also, to anyone who has the Japanese version of game, if you have ANY VERSION before Ver 1.06, use , and it will update your game to the latest version(Which, as of the time of this writing, is 1.06).

I used it on Ver 1.00, and it updated to 1.06.
and how do i do this? i got the link but nothing seems to be making sense except a readme.txt.

user171

Jul 26, 2017
So... About that KG translation... The steam page for this game has recently updated with A. screenshots with translated dialogue, and B. a November 6 release date. I'll let that info sink in.

Reactions: CVDO and danken

Mythbot

Aug 18, 2018
This is awesome news, indeed. I have a quick question though. I know there's petrification in this game, but seem to be unable to find it. I've seen images online about the main character getting turned into a statue and placed out front in the pond of the city, outside the entrance to dungeon 5. Anyone know how to trigger that/where the petrification scenes are?

ChaoticShock

Mar 13, 2018
anyone in their discord to ask them something?
because it seems they have announced it to be released on the 6th EVERYWHERE, but on the steam page currently it says ''November 7'' why did they extend it one day? that's annoying.