RPGM [Translation Request] Soushin Magic Tool ~The Fate of a Strong and Beautiful Adventurer~ [RJ01106593] [MC_TWORL]

wizo555

Mar 11, 2017
1719639765611.png
ENG: Soushin Magic Tool ~The Fate of a Strong and Beautiful Adventurer~
JP:
Link: /
Genre: Female Protagonist / Fantasy / Masturbation / Hypnosis / Tentacle / Machine Sex / Mind Control
Description (Translated with GPT 3.5) :
In a certain world where humans who skillfully manipulate weapons and magic stand at the top of the ecosystem, three individuals, Karta, Salis, and Aria, were traveling together as adventurers. One day, a device that controls people... commonly known as the "Mind Control Device," suddenly pours down, and Karta and her companions throw themselves into a battle to stop its misuse. It is up to you, dear reader who reads this story, to determine their fate──

1719640027504.png 1719640066917.png 1719640099601.png 1719640145787.png

bBiYftQWtvTo

Oct 2, 2022
+1

Just finished this game with my Mtool translation and this is one of my favorite games this year as a hypno enjoyer, genuinely well done.

Reactions: dr4gonfly

Dima1999

Oct 20, 2018
According to the developer, the plot of this game (main plot and bad endings) was based on this rather good novel. If you know Japanese or can translate using chatgpt, I recommend taking a look. Judging by the author's name, he is the developer.

Last edited:

dr4gonfly

Mar 4, 2019
According to the developer, the plot of this game (main plot and bad endings) was based on this rather good novel. If you know Japanese or can translate using chatgpt, I recommend taking a look. Judging by the author's name, he is the developer.
i like how cyoa elements turned into a 4th wall break at the end

Acertx

Oct 3, 2017
I got stuck in around chapter 4. They are suppose to exit the city then go to the church? (rough translate with google) but no one in the city trigger anything. Any ideas guys?
Full save would be nice as well.
Thanks!

dr4gonfly

Mar 4, 2019
I got stuck in around chapter 4. They are suppose to exit the city then go to the church? (rough translate with google) but no one in the city trigger anything. Any ideas guys?
Full save would be nice as well.
Thanks!
I dont remember exactly where you have to go, but usually places/npc you have to interact with are either marked with an exclamation mark or you just have to leave the city and go the next quest location
Here's the full save