RPGM Complete [Translation Request] [Special Operations Unit - SIGNAL FORCES [June Update] [ankoku marimokan]

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
It's pretty weird.
The character sprites are being called in the plugins by the Kurage_SimpleTachi plugin. (Because why use the build in system if you can use an obscure plugin instead.)
In that Sunshine is listed as Character08.
The plugin automatically shows a sprite whenever a character with a listed name speaks.
The only file with that name is the sprite you see there, that's why I used it. Same with Gangdead Executive at slot 07.

I currently have no idea why it doesn't show up in the original even though it is connected the same way just in Japanese.
Is it maybe possible to just implement the script from this MTL into the “official” shitty MTL version? That one already got the script changed(without these bugs I presume), and would just exchange the bad english with better english?

mr_craigsliat

Sep 7, 2021
so i started playing the original japanese version to compare and that sunshine sprite does get used but it shouldn't be sticking to the screen like that anyway heres a save from the japanese version im not sure what you can do with it but maybe you can use it to see what sprite the game is calling for at that moment. if your able to find a solution just Me

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Is it maybe possible to just implement the script from this MTL into the “official” shitty MTL version? That one already got the script changed(without these bugs I presume), and would just exchange the bad english with better english?
so i started playing the original japanese version to compare and that sunshine sprite does get used but it shouldn't be sticking to the screen like that anyway heres a save from the japanese version im not sure what you can do with it but maybe you can use it to see what sprite the game is calling for at that moment. if your able to find a solution just Me
Fixed it.
They mean the same in English, but there was actually a tiny variation in the Japanese characters.
Please try again with SLRMTL1.14 SLRMTL1.15.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...-update-ankoku-marimokan.148575/post-10085794

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Nerro