Others Completed [Translation Request] Spoiled Child - DojinOtome

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Yet again main translation request thread here, with links to download a machine translated version of the game or a patch with that MT edited. Please try using than one, not the others made since.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Again please stick to the original request. Not only are there downloads and things there, but the games getting a anyway.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
dumb question, but I have started playing this and anytime I have the MC start Naughty activities like handjob I can't get them to end the encounter and the MC always ends up draining all his stamina and passing out. How do you end the scene without passing out? i know what button to press in order to cum, but can't end the scene.

EDIT: figured it out on my own.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Again please use the first request thread here. Lots of answered questions, plus ones and a machine translation for a old version of the game there. But also again the games being official translated by anyway.

Daimaz

Jun 12, 2018
Are they gonna update the dlsite version with english soon or is it only Steam version?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Are they gonna update the dlsite version with english soon or is it only Steam version?
No the official English (and uncensored) version is by a different publisher, it will not appear on DLSite.

Reactions: Daimaz

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ah that sucks, does the english (steam) version have all the sexual content in it atleast or is it cut out?
All Kagura's games on Steam have the sexual content is cutout, but have a on their website to put it back. It is for sale on too, that doesn't need the patch. And White Bomber has made a game thread.