RPGM [Translation Request] Spoiled Child [DoujinOtome]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

dave420

Jan 24, 2019
awesome if it woldnt be the rip off keep2share link why dafuq would u ever pay for faster download speed i HATE those sites can someone reupload preferably on Mega?

Reactions: 0w_

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
awesome if it woldnt be the rip off keep2share link why dafuq would u ever pay for faster download speed i HATE those sites can someone reupload preferably on Mega?
Not entirely sure (as it hasn't finished downloading yet...) but it's probably got the translation that's on ULMF, so if you already have the game you can just get the patch from there.

Edit - Five hours later and it does seem to be the older version of the game with the ULMF patch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyzenski

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
translation to eng lang????
This is translation request, asking if someone can translate the game in to English. There is a basic translation patch on , and someone posted a link to the game with that patch already installed on the previous page.

Reactions: Kiet82

MythosZeos

Jun 18, 2017
maybe someone can give a clue what to do to get miyuki 20EV? or other heroin? I have fulfilled 20EV for all heroin but the event didn't show up (maybe someone can tell me what to do to get the heroin event especially Miyuki?...and thanks)

Shamn

Sep 15, 2017
This is translation request, asking if someone can translate the game in to English. There is a basic translation patch on , and someone posted a link to the game with that patch already installed on the previous page.
I have this link does not open((((

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have this link does not open((((
Just like you do here you have to sign up to download things. It's worth doing though if you like Japanese games, a lot patches get posted over there.

TSManinshadows

Jul 4, 2018
You have to do the corresponding mini game. One of them is a washing the dishes (very easy), another is a math quiz (i can't figure out how to lock in the answers, and I have no idea how to unlock the 3rd one.
You have to get fish for the 3rd one.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes