Others (translation Request) St. Maternity Academy: Hypnotic Brainwash Project

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
Here it is, the untranslated version straight from DLsite. I did us all a favor and bought the game. Would love to see a translation if someone wants to:

you can pm me if the link doesnt work or something is wrong with this post.
can i asked it is newest version?

OverHeat

Apr 1, 2021
downloaded MT tool and the translation seems pretty decent
edit: seems like the guy that made this is using Bible Black music, thats pretty cool

OverHeat

Apr 1, 2021
Which one are you using?
chat gp seems good, sugoi is also a good one
as for the tool its made by a dude who has a patron
i completed the game today, if you want to use the shop you need to shrink the font size to -8 and clickng stuff is a little off in there
game was pretty decent but also short. not the craziest thing, lots of reused art. to get more you have to patrol the hallways and buy stuff in the shop.

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
chat gp seems good, sugoi is also a good one
as for the tool its made by a dude who has a patron
i completed the game today, if you want to use the shop you need to shrink the font size to -8 and clickng stuff is a little off in there
game was pretty decent but also short. not the craziest thing, lots of reused art. to get more you have to patrol the hallways and buy stuff in the shop.
how u solve ptoblem the space clickable in shop mismatch with text game?

Dec 14, 2017
+1
Does anyone know how to edit the save files for these St. Maternity games? For some reason, the guy who made the games decided the save files needed to be 20,000 kb, so saveeditonline can't open the files.