RPGM [Translation Request] [STARWORKS] WIFE QUEST

Mar 18, 2019
sorry guys i dropped the project my father died recently u'm really sorry guys
Not to sound like an asshole but I dont see why you have to drop the translation because of that. I mean sure take some time to grieve but to say 100% "im done, not doing it anymore, goodbye" seems like an excuse to not do the project anymore in which case still its fine you werent being paid, but alot of people were looking forward to it. Oh well hopefully someone else picks it up.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
shit happens all the time, its not like we need to stop living.
for me, if/when shit happens, my hobbies and work helps me, doing nothing is more painful, as its easier to start thinking.
so i agree with Guy On The Internet here. for me its very odd.
i get it, irl stuff can fuck things up, your motivation, you get distracted, can't focus etc. still, we have hobbies for a reason, we do it because we enjoy it. people can do whatever they want, but its still strange.

Bridd

Jun 30, 2018
My condolences. If you feel like quitting it's fine for me. Losing someone important to you is very complicated. May you find relief soon. Since you drop out you can let the work you already done so someone else can finish.

Greywind

Jun 7, 2017
Is there any one who knows how to finish 3rd night, after the timber quest. I clicked on to rest the day and open bar for night. I had some problem there, after returned back to kitchen there is nothing happening. Does anyone know ?

BTW, thanks for the google translated version, this game is awesome :)

LeMade

Oct 22, 2017
Is there any one who knows how to finish 3rd night, after the timber quest. I clicked on to rest the day and open bar for night. I had some problem there, after returned back to kitchen there is nothing happening. Does anyone know ?

416978_111.png

Reactions: Greywind

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I have the machine translated file that I use in my game ... But I can't post the folder here ... does anyone know how I can do it? And another thing, for those who have already played, after handing the wood to the carpenter and opening the bar at night, I can't do anything else ... any tips? Thanks.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018

You have to talk to the guys at the table and then go to the bathroom, the left entrance, right after the table. I got stuck after this scene. A new day begins and I can't make progress. I already talked to everyone in the village and also not how to wait until night. If you find out, please let me know.