[Translation Request] Strange Quests [RJ01107440] [kuni-ganma]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Game-Breaking Bug

Right as you completed the quest to enter the port; aka the one involving the pyramids
Everything just froze, right after you gave the Lord/Noble the Royal Brooche you gained after fighting a boss in the dungeons of the pyramid.

Tldr - Everything hangs up

View attachment 3203446 View attachment 3203449
Please try SLRMTL0.82.
The text box will now glitch to the bottom during every single damn dialogue, but it should no longer hang up.

Reactions: windy96

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
Please try SLRMTL0.82.
The text box will now glitch to the bottom during every single damn dialogue, but it should no longer hang up.
The brooch problem still isn't fixed unfortunately. Also some other errors as well that i found:

save 2 for the pub in the starting town (this old man seems to have the dialogue box loss of control problem)

save 7 for the 2nd choice problem from the desert town (when choosing to pay, you're able to even if you don't have enough money but it also locks the game)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
The brooch problem still isn't fixed unfortunately. Also some other errors as well that i found:

save 2 for the pub in the starting town (this old man seems to have the dialogue box loss of control problem)

save 7 for the 2nd choice problem from the desert town (when choosing to pay, you're able to even if you don't have enough money but it also locks the game)
I've made a few hundred changes.
Please try SLRMTL0.83.
You need to reload the map when using a save by re-entering the area, or changes will not take effect.

Reactions: seraphiel722

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
I finished a playthrough and I don't think I've ever found any game breaking bug after applying SLRMTL0.83 except for this one:

-Loss of control after opening the chest

But it's really just a worthless item by that point in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I finished a playthrough and I don't think I've ever found any game breaking bug after applying SLRMTL0.83 except for this one:

-Loss of control after opening the chest

But it's really just a worthless item by that point in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fixed in SLRMTL0.84.
But again the whole needing to reload the map fun.

Reactions: seraphiel722