Jan 18, 2019
1.jpg

Circle
Release date
Update informationDec/11/2020
Illustration
File format

Genres:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plot:

Downloads:

- English MTL (made by me)

-Original Japanese

Pictures:

Last edited:

Dec 1, 2017
Good to see the game with English Interface. (y)

BTW: Have you done a complete new MTL based of the Japanese Version or a rework of the already available "official partial" Translation?

[RPGM] - Partial - [Translation request] Stray Dog Fiance [kemono-miti] | F95zone

Edit: I tried it a bit and compared it to the "official partial" Translation. It's straight out of the Translator right now, so it would need some polish to be on the level (or better) of the already available TL.

Depending on your commitment to polish the MTL, you could integrate the "official partial" Translation into your Version with the English Interface for a intermediate Version.

Last edited:
Reactions: matoracher

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Good to see the game with English Interface. (y)

BTW: Have you done a complete new MTL based of the Japanese Version or a rework of the already available "official partial" Translation?

[RPGM] - Partial - [Translation request] Stray Dog Fiance [kemono-miti] | F95zone

Edit: I tried it a bit and compared it to the "official partial" Translation. It's straight out of the Translator right now, so it would need some polish to be on the level (or better) of the already available TL.

Depending on your commitment to polish the MTL, you could integrate the "official partial" Translation into your Version with the English Interface for a intermediate Version.
I accidentaly MTL it and was unable to undon it, so instead of looking to a new fresh Jp archive i just uploaded what i had.

Spartaemos

Apr 19, 2022
I found this link which contains a better translation of this game, in my opinion at least. I don't know if it's the fantia version or not :