None [Translation Request] Submissive Hero Quest Chapter 1

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Seems like an issue with system locale, if I had to guess. Try changing your system locale to japan, or extracting with japanese name encoding. I've heard people use applocale, but I'm unsure if that works. Personally, I've just changed my system locale a while ago and kept it that way, since it's fixed a lot more than it's broken (if it has even broken anything, which I haven't noticed so far)

Dreams45

Mar 4, 2022
Seems like an issue with system locale, if I had to guess. Try changing your system locale to japan, or extracting with japanese name encoding. I've heard people use applocale, but I'm unsure if that works. Personally, I've just changed my system locale a while ago and kept it that way, since it's fixed a lot more than it's broken (if it has even broken anything, which I haven't noticed so far)
it work good for me, thanks a lot sir

Echoomander

Jul 3, 2021
Inma and Demon Hunter Ver.0.4
Patched game(MTL Translation):
It seems like this version isn't really working. I can get past the intro, but it gets hung up in the party select menu and also always replays the text/description of the first Library scene no matter which scene you actually get, which locks up some of them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Zekapa

May 29, 2017
It seems like this version isn't really working. I can get past the intro, but it gets hung up in the party select menu and also always replays the text/description of the first Library scene no matter which scene you actually get, which locks up some of them.
I was able to get past this issue by using MTool on the base version. Though then the issue *I* encounter is that I can't go into the Labyrinth level 2, but I'd imagine that's because it's not done yet in 0.4 version.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter