1657263409138.png
It's a really interesting game I'm surprised that no one talked about it yet
it would be nice if someone would translate it
here's the DL site:

Last edited by a moderator:

mp3774

Mar 11, 2018
1657283810582.png

of course no one translated it's impossible to even GET INTO THE DAMN THING!!!

how am i supposed to read that? i'll let you know i KNOW spanish i'm no dumbbutt but this is beyond my area of expertise im sorry i cant help

• Love
Reactions: Sagara-kun

TopKoak

Nov 13, 2017
I've got the game, but I'm stuck at a part because I can't read anything so I don't know what I'm supposed to do

kololkoa

Dec 17, 2022
i think i found an link of the game but idk how to translate or program to do it srry

OrbitalLemon

May 22, 2021
I was thinkin about it, but I realized after dling that it's a unity file structure, not RPGM. I don't know how to mod unity, which is a requirement for translating unity games. So yeah, this thread is mistagged, sorry guys.

Last edited:

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
use dreamsavior translator++ you will have the LIVE translation

1707501415199.png

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
That's not a translation... That's garbage MTL. There's no point in asking for a translation if you're just gonna go and get garbage MTL.

Reactions: OrbitalLemon
Aug 20, 2021
that's.... not what I was asking. I was asking if anyone knew how to get pass the first town after the plantgirl fight (the town where if you are naked when you are in the town the guards will attack you) I don't need a mtl because it's annoying as hell to figure out what it translated, I just need to find out how to get out and progress.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Glitchmaster22593
1. Go to the tavern to get another party member
2. Go up and talk to the guard at the checkpoint. He says to get the permit from the garrison: the brick building to the left.
3. Go in the garrison and advance a few rooms to the captain. He'll give you the permit since you're not a solo adventurer anymore.
4. Go back to the guard at the checkpoint and talk to him.
It's pretty clear-cut from a RPG perspective, except you often can't immediately see the doors to head deeper into buildings and you need to talk the checkpoint guard every time you want to leave (you can't just run against the upper edge of the map).

Oh, and in case anyone is looking for a (machine) translation, you can use the Xunity.Autotranslator. This is a mono game, so just use the Reipatcher method and it'll work fine.