RPGM [Translation Request] Summer Memories ~ Cuckolded Girls ~

Oct 1, 2021
Okay so I finished the game and its pretty decent.
NGL its a complete ripoff of Scars of Summer but I have no problem with that as I love scars of summer and would like to see more copies of its style.
But man this game has a lot of problems. The BGM and BGS is completely bugged out. The BGS keeps looping on until a new BGS is introduced thus many people complain about the constant phone ringing in the start. Dont worry it would be replaced by a different loop later. Lowering the volume is the best measure. The game is also very buggy. One has to be very carefull as anything brakes the game.
Another issue is that both the girls are the same. The only difference is a slight change in hairstyle. I get they are meant to be sisters but this comes of as lazy.
All these caveats aside the game is pretty decent and considering that ironbox has provided a MTL this should be uploaded as a completed game(tho MTL making many cry) so that its gets more traction and somebody works on improving the translation.

Reactions: LazwelX and ironbox

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
NGL its a complete ripoff of Scars of Summer but I have no problem with that as I love scars of summer and would like to see more copies of its style.
But man this game has a lot of problems. The BGM and BGS is completely bugged out. The BGS keeps looping on until a new BGS is introduced thus many people complain about the constant phone ringing in the start. Dont worry it would be replaced by a different loop later. Lowering the volume is the best measure. The game is also very buggy. One has to be very carefull as anything brakes the game.
Another issue is that both the girls are the same. The only difference is a slight change in hairstyle. I get they are meant to be sisters but this comes of as lazy.
All these caveats aside the game is pretty decent and considering that ironbox has provided a MTL this should be uploaded as a completed game(tho MTL making many cry) so that its gets more traction and somebody works on improving the translation.
This is the mtl for the first version. The game has ver2.0 with new content.

Also I didn’t understand that is he working on or a new dlc for this?

ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
Where can we download the version 2.02?
doesn't exist, i think he talk about Summer Memories Plus

Oct 1, 2021
I think if the game is posted as a completed game with MTL it will get more traction. Translations requests dont get that much attention. Someone should post this game. If a lot more people see this game someone might volunteer to translate it

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
so the game is complete and the developer is moving on to after story right?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
anyone know what to do with the pc and the empty crystal in the recollection room?, also delinquent recollection seems kinda disjointed like how did he capture the second sister it seems like there was jump we missed in there

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
anyone know what to do with the pc and the empty crystal in the recollection room?, also delinquent recollection seems kinda disjointed like how did he capture the second sister it seems like there was jump we missed in there
Wait for the english translation. or you scroll back to the previous logs and download the 1.0 or so version with englishcer translation mench menu vo allelt star screen are not translated but you survive it. You can see the red crystal if you see the event of the Kazumi or Miszuki and get a tip for the next event if you understand it. But I think this is one that will give us a close translation in a few weeks if I haven't misunderstood it. the link to order save for 2.02 doesn't work for me

Eddit:
Oh yes, the yellow crystals are then saved to the closed paths. Playing through the game to the end and successfully bagging a path is not the same as a story path to be successful you have to go through with the chosen person to the end. Even at the special event where you are asked to save and you then have to choose a girl, you are not allowed to opt out even if you don't go with the girl you chose, why because the developer didn't do well the girls then go somewhere else with one another, but that's left to your imagination. . Sorry I hope that was of some help.

Last edited: