RPGM None [Translation Request] Super Vary World Justice Policeman Marine Skebe Sperm Arrested! [Hotkari]

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
RJ209873_img_main.jpg
Store:
Censored: Yes
Language: From Japanese to English

Description
Do not let the bad guys forgive the bad guys!
Refreshing RPG which kills the men skipping one after another with the power of purity!

Pure Benesse Kiyoshi Otome 's Clear Succeeded or Defeated?
Or take a male with a horny female pig bitch MAYOKO!
Heroine's behavior changes in various ways
I can play plenty of RPG!

Download

Japanese Version

Preview Images:
RJ209873_img_smp1.jpg RJ209873_img_smp2.jpg RJ209873_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a MTL for v1.0. (The one from the OP)

Known issues:
Status menu looks horrible, but you don't want to know how bad it looked before I made the font condensed.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Reactions: Yank00

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
This can't be done with a MTL. There are in game questions that are in Japanese and not something that can easily be translated with a program. It took me 15 mins with the first question. I have no idea about the second...
This needs a localization.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
This can't be done with a MTL. There are in game questions that are in Japanese and not something that can easily be translated with a program. It took me 15 mins with the first question. I have no idea about the second...
This needs a localization.
If you screen me a problematic one I'll search for it in the the trans file and make a proper manual translation. But ofc this would be very slow and ineffective if the game is full of them.
(I haven't actually played the game yet I just looked for obvious errors in the code.)