RPGM None [Translation Request] Super Vary World Justice Policeman Marine Skebe Sperm Arrested! [Hotkari]

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
If you screen me a problematic one I'll search for it in the the trans file and make a proper manual translation. But ofc this would be very slow and ineffective if the game is full of them.
(I haven't actually played the game yet I just looked for obvious errors in the code.)
Every question scene. The first one was how to spell "thief" in a specific way. Took me 15 mins to Google and find it in the in game keyboard. The second was something about letters or number on a blackboard. Never found, had to titfuck someone wo gave that info. What I'm stuck on now is "the number is Happy kurojugu" or something. Everything I looked up said 863. It's not right. These questions are made for Japanese people or who has knowledge of it. This needs to be changed or a complete guide of how to answer it all needs to be made. If you can find the code to the answer, we need that.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Every question scene. The first one was how to spell "thief" in a specific way. Took me 15 mins to Google and find it in the in game keyboard. The second was something about letters or number on a blackboard. Never found, had to titfuck someone wo gave that info. What I'm stuck on now is "the number is Happy kurojugu" or something. Everything I looked up said 863. It's not right. These questions are made for Japanese people or who has knowledge of it. This needs to be changed or a complete guide of how to answer it all needs to be made. If you can find the code to the answer, we need that.
Oh... so even if i translate it word for word it wouldn't make sense in English. That sucks. :(
I will do some tinkering but that doesn't sound like an easy thing to find/fix.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I found some stuff on ULMF on it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They seem to be stuck too though and just use stuff like no-clip to get through locked doors.
And now the thread was locked because, well it's ULMF. I know why I'm here instead.

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
I found some stuff on ULMF on it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They seem to be stuck too though and just use stuff like no-clip to get through locked doors.
And now the thread was locked because, well it's ULMF. I know why I'm here instead.
I'll see if it works but I'm more fucked up on there was a forum about it there. I thought the one place to have the answers and I couldn't find it, both English and Japanese names.
Edit: First answer is right. Not holding my breath for the others. Just a thought: why do they close forums so often?
Edit: Second gate for the same maze. Can't. none work. How to no clip?

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'll see if it works but I'm more fucked up on there was a forum about it there. I thought the one place to have the answers and I couldn't find it, both English and Japanese names.
Edit: First answer is right. Not holding my breath for the others. Just a thought: why do they close forums so often?
Edit: Second gate for the same maze. Can't. none work. How to no clip?
Since this is running on MV you could use:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Unless you can find the answers coded in, yes...
But even then are you even really "playing" the game if you skip the puzzles by having a premade list of the solutions? Might as well just rip the CG then.

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
But even then are you even really "playing" the game if you skip the puzzles by having a premade list of the solutions? Might as well just rip the CG then.
I was looking at the code. It changes. The picture I posted? Different now. I tried a fresh copy of the game from page 1 and none of the extract or anything works. And looking up that code in game? It's present close to 13 times. So you need to know Japanese and what references it means or no clip. So I went above and beyond...
I'm done.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Does anyone have this one from the same dev?

I looked for it everywhere I could but no luck.

KekwPLS

Aug 28, 2020
Please tell me which translator you used. I found one and tried all the options I found, but for some reason none of them fit in the game ..