Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Dell96kill

Jun 9, 2018
I found out about this function would do, it is for those who have reached level 40 can go advance so having sex with her normal girl won't increase the level as much

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
so, yeah, current version of the game IS 1.0. Lower floor along with random moms and MC's one will be added in the future, along with pregnancy room, more classrooms, ability to escape the school and roam around, etc, according to google translate of the dlsite, while also raising the price on the game.
Current actually different scenes are : girl at the stairs
Blond Girl in the classroom if you have 10k or above in money
Girl in the toilet stall
Nightly visitor that enters your room at night once you buy the key for 100k.
Assuming that the shopkeeper girl has stats and red "Tag", too, I'm going to assume that there is either a scene with her currently in, but I failed to find out how to get it, or it's planned, at least.
Teacher and THE toilet gyaru are kind of the same as every other random ai-generated girl scene tbh, so, ain't counting them as unique.
So far it DOES feel more like a concept instead of actual v1.0, because from what I can tell - levels do absolutelly nothing other than increasing your max semen level, not sure if they even do that tbh
The shop doesn't have anything other than the night key and milk that increases your semen level
Items are the only things that can actually change your stats, but they are consumables and thus, as it has been mentioned in the thread,without grinding lives with toilet stall the idea is to get random stuff and try to win a boner battle with 1 life. Ya win - you lose all your items (if the girl ain't at 100% of left stat, whatever it is), you lose - you lose all your items. And grinding lives doesn't seem like a viable idea for a game that's out of beta or whatever state, I hoped that after getting 5 girls preg I'd be able to enhance my stats by talking to a teacher, but alas, I simply entered a battle which I was destined to lose, 'cause without life grinding some of the chicks are literally undefeatable
Money don't do shit, either, since so far you can only buy regen items with them - which is useless 'cause you can simply press V and forward time - and a single key that unlocks the door at night but you can't exit it so it's basically 100k grind for a single scene.

Mar 8, 2018
so, yeah, current version of the game IS 1.0. Lower floor along with random moms and MC's one will be added in the future, along with pregnancy room, more classrooms, ability to escape the school and roam around, etc, according to google translate of the dlsite, while also raising the price on the game.
Current actually different scenes are : girl at the stairs
Blond Girl in the classroom if you have 10k or above in money
Girl in the toilet stall
Nightly visitor that enters your room at night once you buy the key for 100k.
Assuming that the shopkeeper girl has stats and red "Tag", too, I'm going to assume that there is either a scene with her currently in, but I failed to find out how to get it, or it's planned, at least.
Teacher and THE toilet gyaru are kind of the same as every other random ai-generated girl scene tbh, so, ain't counting them as unique.
So far it DOES feel more like a concept instead of actual v1.0, because from what I can tell - levels do absolutelly nothing other than increasing your max semen level, not sure if they even do that tbh
The shop doesn't have anything other than the night key and milk that increases your semen level
Items are the only things that can actually change your stats, but they are consumables and thus, as it has been mentioned in the thread,without grinding lives with toilet stall the idea is to get random stuff and try to win a boner battle with 1 life. Ya win - you lose all your items (if the girl ain't at 100% of left stat, whatever it is), you lose - you lose all your items. And grinding lives doesn't seem like a viable idea for a game that's out of beta or whatever state, I hoped that after getting 5 girls preg I'd be able to enhance my stats by talking to a teacher, but alas, I simply entered a battle which I was destined to lose, 'cause without life grinding some of the chicks are literally undefeatable
Money don't do shit, either, since so far you can only buy regen items with them - which is useless 'cause you can simply press V and forward time - and a single key that unlocks the door at night but you can't exit it so it's basically 100k grind for a single scene.
I mean its more like an early access you get the game cheaper it gets updated grows in content and then it price goes up steam does it everyone does it nothing new here. As for the game itself IF it gets upgraded this has potential. First JK then milfs maybe some lolis later idk variety check, but mechanicaly i would like to see overall growth on mc (has a lab like thing in his room) why not use it for upgrades and stuff biger dick endurance overall performance dick types even drugs for the girls for breast growth or other changes for the harder ones to conquer. Yeah alot of potential.. but all depends if the dev is boring and will take the easy route or innovative to do the good stuff.

Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
i think you need to paid for the update Version because i see DLsite have a lot version V1.0 to V4.0 paid for money more content i think ~
No, that's just his plans for future content and increase the price of the game
This is pretty much early access

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
And how did i know is the girl is pregnant or not?
there is no obvious pregnancy, this can only be suspected:LOL: this version of the game is a lure. another version is needed, unless of course this is an empty chatter of the developer.:sneaky:

Cotabl

Oct 10, 2020
And how did i know is the girl is pregnant or not?
after having a successful "battle" with the girl you raise her left and right percentages.
The left one, I suppose, is sort of like compatibility, because once you farm it up to 100% you don't suffer damage while in a "battle"
The right one is, I presume, pregnancy chance.
If you got her good then at the end of the battle a rainbow-colored message will appear instead of normal one, and the girl will her her stats "maxed" instead of being 0-100% and 0-20% respectfully

Fatso999

Jul 14, 2019
the 2 numbers on the middle line when you select a girl are "love" and "pregnancy chance", when you get them pregnancy both of them get replaced with a single number saying 100%

also after you cum there's giant rainbow text saying they got pregnant if you were successful

otherwise there's no actual visual change, they dont physically become pregnant

dimitri_21

Jan 26, 2019
the 2 numbers on the middle line when you select a girl are "love" and "pregnancy chance", when you get them pregnancy both of them get replaced with a single number saying 100%

also after you cum there's giant rainbow text saying they got pregnant if you were successful

otherwise there's no actual visual change, they dont physically become pregnant
so mean only make her love and she will can pregnant?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes