Unreal Engine [Translation Request] ☆Support Pregnancy School☆ / ☆援助妊娠學園☆ [Lemon H Games] [RJ01079745]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

deadhatred

Sep 13, 2019
Ok, here's everything I've translated (using MTL basically)...

The girls' names, classes etc are baked into some sort of variables/arrays and have no Key values mapped to Unreal's localization (.locres) system, so I can't translate them without parsing/restoring binary assets, and there are no tools for that at the moment.

And since the game was not that interesting to me, I decided to stop at a barely edited machine translation of what I could extract at this point. To install the translation, unpack the archive into the game root directory (where DecliningBirth.exe is).

View attachment 2833305 View attachment 2833302 View attachment 2833303 View attachment 2833304
With this i cant pick up items and talk with girls... maybe its beause of old save?

haminhhuy

May 8, 2020
Ok, here's everything I've translated (using MTL basically)...

The girls' names, classes etc are baked into some sort of variables/arrays and have no Key values mapped to Unreal's localization (.locres) system, so I can't translate them without parsing/restoring binary assets, and there are no tools for that at the moment.

And since the game was not that interesting to me, I decided to stop at a barely edited machine translation of what I could extract at this point. To install the translation, unpack the archive into the game root directory (where DecliningBirth.exe is).

View attachment 2833305 View attachment 2833302 View attachment 2833303 View attachment 2833304
thank you so much :)))

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Ok, I updated the translation once more. I found that most recent versions of repack/UAssetGUI tools can handle binary Japanese-named files so I made additional game-version dependent patch (DecliningBirth-WindowsNoEditor2.pak) that translates names/classes/pussy-types too. It needs a fresh save though because there are translated literals now.

Now most of the non-image text should be translated. If someone could point me to what exactly is responsible for mosaics I could patch/add that too. Still the levelling seem to bug now? :( Anyone testing this?

CGdawg

Mar 9, 2023
Ok, I updated the translation once more. I found that most recent versions of repack/UAssetGUI tools can handle binary Japanese-named files so I made additional game-version dependent patch (DecliningBirth-WindowsNoEditor2.pak) that translates names/classes/pussy-types too. It needs a fresh save though because there are translated literals now.

Now most of the non-image text should be translated. If someone could point me to what exactly is responsible for mosaics I could patch/add that too. Still the levelling seem to bug now? :( Anyone testing this?
Talking doesn't work with the masked girl on the stairs and only zooms in, the game forces you to talk to her when trying to go down the stairs. making it impossible to go down the stairs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Surgy

Kurogasa7

Oct 7, 2018

Thx a lot for your work

Arduyn

Sep 2, 2021
Talking doesn't work with the masked girl on the stairs and only zooms in, the game forces you to talk to her when trying to go down the stairs. making it impossible to go down the stairs.
thats part of the game you have to defeat the girls having sex whit her, and when you win anganist her you can go downstairs
(theres nothing for now downstairs you have to wait until the next update in five months)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes