RPGM None [Translation request] Taima Ninja HIRAGI [Dec/01/2013] (oneone1)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I would update the obsolete Google MTL to my current SLRMTL format, but I can't find a download link anymore.
Especially not for the version 1.01 leweder mentioned.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017

The kat link should still work
Huh... Thank you.
Why the hell did that uploader not use the dlsite code?
Oh well, I'll work on the update soon.

Edit: Almost forgot why I hate working one oneone1 games. Since the text is in Main instead of Commonevents or the Maps my automated stuff doesnt work properly. Welp I said I'll update it so I will.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
To replace the bad Google MTL here's a SLRMTL for v1.01 + hundreds of needed manual edits because OneOne1 "is quirky doe".

This is not a proofread format please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
This tutorial seems to have worked for me fine and the link provided in video description for the all decrypter didn't give me scathing virus warnings when I tried to run it. I didn't double check if its the exact same file as Shisaye's link for all-decrypter, but avoided using it when windows freaked out when I tried to run.

Last edited: