RPGM None [Translation request] Taima Ninja HIRAGI [Dec/01/2013] (oneone1)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Obsolete use this one instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...hiragi-dec-01-2013-oneone1.33061/post-9531127

After a specific request from jeffer234 here's a MTL for v1.00.

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

Not sure if this is actually in any way better or more complete than the partial from this thread.

Known issues:
Some character names not translated.
Some choice buttons not translated.
I can't find them in the files.

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2020

Not sure if this is actually in any way better or more complete than the partial from this thread.

Known issues:

Installation:
To extract and play the game you might need to set your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method.
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
You can do this using the rpgmaker "All Decrypter". I will add a version as attachment.
Just run the "RPG Maker Decrypter.exe" and choose the "Game.rgss3a". Then move the newly created folders from the "Extract" folder to your game folder and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a".
Start the game once to confirm this step worked correctly before merging my MTL into it.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Nice

madyo

Sep 12, 2019

Known issues:

Installation:

1630245530465.png
i get this error when trying to change suit

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1377529
i get this error when trying to change suit
I'm sorry but that is not an issue with my MTL. :(
That already happens in the completely untouched Japanese original.
At least the one from the Mediafire link of TheBlueKnight in this thread.

Edit: Some posts on animesharing state that there's a v1.01 of this game but all the links are dead.

Last edited:

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
I'm sorry but that is not an issue with my MTL. :(
That already happens in the completely untouched Japanese original.
At least the one from the Mediafire link of TheBlueKnight in this thread.

Edit: Some posts on animesharing state that there's a v1.01 of this game but all the links are dead.
nevermind i do that when i dont have any other outfit, now when i found the skeleton outfit i can change freely

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
To whom it may concern some of the links on anime-sharing for v1.01 still work, the difference between v1.00 and v1.01:

Developer patch notes:
Ver1.01 Changes
Fixed a bug in which the game would shut down when you selected "Suit Change" early in the story.

My investigation:
I've checked and there is actually a bit more changed then the patch notes might lead you to believe, including some sneaky censorship. Additions and fixes to the game are in blue, semantic differences that don't change the game are in yellow and changes that might be undesirable are in red.

updated files with new version number:
Game.ini
readme.txt

added folder (with promotional wallpapers):
おまけ

added file:
はじめに.txt

Altered files:
Game.rgss3a:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
CG.zip :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mori cho

Aug 19, 2019
checking some of the scenes and what does 飛んじ mean in the orc scene?
Translation came up as "flying" but idk if thats really what is