RPGM None [Translation request] Taima Ninja HIRAGI [Dec/01/2013] (oneone1)

sgtsnicker

Sep 2, 2017
So I got that shit off of SVS, heres a mega link if anyone wants to try and fix it.

It crashes to desktop during intro

error in case anyone wants to go for it

---------------------------
Special Devil Shinobu HIRAGI ver1.00
Script 'Window_Message' line 346: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `upcase' for nil:NilClass
OK

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
So I got that shit off of SVS, heres a mega link if anyone wants to try and fix it.

It crashes to desktop during intro

error in case anyone wants to go for it

Special Devil Shinobu HIRAGI ver1.00
Script 'Window_Message' line 346: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `upcase' for nil:NilClass
OK
First thank you for sharing the link. Secondly I've tried to run the game with the japanese locale and got the same error. Here's hoping somebody else will figure out what the problem is. Also do you know what the password is to the CG folder?

sgtsnicker

Sep 2, 2017
First thank you for sharing the link. Secondly I've tried to run the game with the japanese locale and got the same error. Here's hoping somebody else will figure out what the problem is. Also do you know what the password is to the CG folder?
No clue mate, sorry

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So looking at that error I guarantee you someone just machine translated this and didn't tell it to not translate scripts or broke a tag. That error looks like it is trying to call a value that is undefined meaning it can't find what it is looking for. I downloaded it and will take a look. Don't expect anything but if it is an easy fix I will try and fix it.

Last edited:
Reactions: sgtsnicker

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Update: This is beyond my abilities. The translation is a half finished mess. I have no idea what the person who did this broke and It is such a mess that trying to reverse engineer it is more effort then it is worth. My advice, don't use this. Half the text is untranslated and I see nothing that looks familiar script wise. In all fairness that could be because ONE1ONE might code beyond my knowledge but what I saw gave me a headache trying to look at it because it was such a fucking mess.

Sorry wish I could do more but maybe someone brighter then me will take up the mantle and try to comb through the mess however that translation was a nightmare to go through. Overall this goes beyond a machine translation of just text. The ONLY thing I think it could be is they translated some lines in the scripts .json that they shouldn't have line 346 looks like an entry for the text keyboard (like input text screen like you would use to enter your characters name.) It might of been translated when it shouldn't of been and that is making the game crash when you start it. Other then that I don't know. Problem is I would need to know what was put in there to replace it and like I said it is more effort then it is worth. I would say wait for someone to do a proper translation of this game. I don't see that english translation working very well even if i fixed the error.

EDIT: on a side note for the person who asked what the CG password was. I found it in the files. It is "poyogi"

sgtsnicker

Sep 2, 2017
Update: This is beyond my abilities. The translation is a half finished mess. I have no idea what the person who did this broke and It is such a mess that trying to reverse engineer it is more effort then it is worth. My advice, don't use this. Half the text is untranslated and I see nothing that looks familiar script wise. In all fairness that could be because ONE1ONE might code beyond my knowledge but what I saw gave me a headache trying to look at it because it was such a fucking mess.

Sorry wish I could do more but maybe someone brighter then me will take up the mantle and try to comb through the mess however that translation was a nightmare to go through. Overall this goes beyond a machine translation of just text. The ONLY thing I think it could be is they translated some lines in the scripts .json that they shouldn't have line 346 looks like an entry for the text keyboard (like input text screen like you would use to enter your characters name.) It might of been translated when it shouldn't of been and that is making the game crash when you start it. Other then that I don't know. Problem is I would need to know what was put in there to replace it and like I said it is more effort then it is worth. I would say wait for someone to do a proper translation of this game. I don't see that english translation working very well even if i fixed the error.

EDIT: on a side note for the person who asked what the CG password was. I found it in the files. It is "poyogi"
Thanks for trying man, was worth the 4 hour download for someone to give it a try

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016

Thanks for trying anyways man. And yeah honestly it does seem like a rough machine translation for the texts. For it to work it would need a proper translation of the text and game files which is a load of work in itself. Also I tried that password for the CG zip folder but it didn't work.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thanks for trying anyways man. And yeah honestly it does seem like a rough machine translation for the texts. For it to work it would need a proper translation of the text and game files which is a load of work in itself. Also I tried that password for the CG zip folder but it didn't work.
I may have spelled it wrong. Unfortunately I deleted the files already. Either that or it requires it to be entered in japanese.

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
I found partial translation,can someone share game??
Here is partial
key :tvmddqWipKDRswSXnJHUsQ

Reactions: trocolloo