RPGM None [Translation request] Taima Ninja HIRAGI [Dec/01/2013] (oneone1)

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
I started to translate this one, and I already fixed the 'outfit bug' (its active in the menu but there isnt any in the list, then you try to select 'nothing' there and the game crashes).

The problem is that the guy that tried to edit the game ages ago changed "!$game_switches[41]" to "$game_switches[41]". It must have the ! (negation symbol). Perhaps he (she?) wanted to make her change clothes right in the beginning of the game. Now, by correcting it, the menu is now disabled, as you have to unlock it throughout the missions.

If you guys have the game (in japanese or with the partial bug) you can get a better and bug free (I hope!) PARTIAL translation, with more words translated, while I am translating the main quests (which has THOUSANDS of lines of story)

View attachment 717430
Just put this zip file inside \Data, open it and just decompress the \Data folder inside the zip, overriding anything (you can make a backup of \Data folder before it just in case)
Idk if I did a mistake but why I dont see Graphic folder? since the partial patch wont work if I dont get rid of game.rgss3a
sorry newbie here

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Idk if I did a mistake but why I dont see Graphic folder?
A game will pick to use the packaged file (the .rgss3a with Ace) not the extracted folders, so you have to remove or rename it to something like game.rgss3a.Old to stop it. The graphics folder is in the .rgss3a file.

Look here for how to patch RPGM Ace games, you need to unpack it first.

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
A game will pick to use the packaged file (the .rgss3a with Ace) not the extracted folders, so you have to remove or rename it to something like game.rgss3a.Old to stop it. The graphics folder is in the .rgss3a file.

Look here for how to patch RPGM Ace games, you need to unpack it first.
now you mention it.
Then I forgot the very 1st thing to do. Aight thank you very much~

Reactions: TheBlueKnight