[Translation Request] Taima Seiko Alice

zoorg

Jul 13, 2018

I'm not familiar with the rules or formatting of submitting translations, sorry, but here's my first patch of the translation. This includes all the content up until the second trial(of seven), the beginning of the Orc Route, and the Cyclops Bad End. I'll still be doing the rest of the game, but this version has some of the best scenes translated and a fair chunk of story. To install, just overwrite your game's .xp3.

P.S. this is my first translation so I may have missed some things in translation, and some other things might have been changed to read better, it's not a perfect translation(if such a thing exists). Let me know what you think so far.

P.S.S. I forgot to change "Loxol" to "Lokisol" or "Loksol" in this patch, while phonetically it comes out the same in English it's more apt to write is as Lokisol in translation.

haif alhajraf

Apr 30, 2018

I'm not familiar with the rules or formatting of submitting translations, sorry, but here's my first patch of the translation. This includes all the content up until the second trial(of seven), the beginning of the Orc Route, and the Cyclops Bad End. I'll still be doing the rest of the game, but this version has some of the best scenes translated and a fair chunk of story. To install, just overwrite your game's .xp3.

P.S. this is my first translation so I may have missed some things in translation, and some other things might have been changed to read better, it's not a perfect translation(if such a thing exists). Let me know what you think so far.

P.S.S. I forgot to change "Loxol" to "Lokisol" or "Loksol" in this patch, while phonetically it comes out the same in English it's more apt to write is as Lokisol in translation.
A WILD TRANSLATOR APPEARED !!!! but seriously thank you

Reactions: hsehsing

zdemon2002

Oct 24, 2020

respect bro