Others None [Translation Request] Taiman Building Up!? Yanke Emusume's Meat Hole~ ~ Even Though He's Bad, He's In Good Condition Over There~ {Apadash}

Impo

Jul 6, 2022
1660592734903.png

Title : Taiman Building Up!? Yanke Emusume's Meat Hole~ ~ Even Though He's Bad, He's In Good Condition Over There~
Original Title: Taiman Joutou!? Yankee Musume o Nikuana-ka ~Furyou Demo Acchi no Guai wa Ryoukou Desu~
タイマン上等!? ヤンキー娘を肉穴化 ~不良でもあっちの具合は良好です~
Developer: Apadash
Release Date: March 20, 2020
Language : Japanese
Length : –

Norihito Akaikuta has decided to live in the countryside due to the circumstances of his parents, who are politicians. Originally, his hobby was playing with women, and he was starting to feel depressed about his life in the countryside. But then the door to the classroom opens bluntly. She (whoa...is there such a woman?) She's not as refined as the women in the city, but she's by far the most beautiful girl in her class. She is tall and slender and her body shape is also splendid. "Hey" "Ah?" "What's your name?" And her glaring, piercing gaze showed her genuine anger. (That attitude toward me... good! Really good! I like that girl! A woman like that is worth having. I'll show her to be my woman, just like the women in the city.)

1660592837102.png 1660592860449.png 1660592874214.png 1660592908082.png

Last edited:
Reactions: nerfthenebelwerfer

fapmaster9000

Oct 10, 2020
According to the page, this game is made using KiriKiri and should be straightforward to translate:

If someone uploads the files, I'll try to do a MTL translation

Impo

Jul 6, 2022
According to the page, this game is made using KiriKiri and should be straightforward to translate:

If someone uploads the files, I'll try to do a MTL translation
I hold you to that, every request I have done has a cracked version that I found (I simply didn't link it, I probably should).

It is cracked, but I do not know how well works since I haven't played it myself. I have downloaded and installed some games from the same source, and they worked fine.

fapmaster9000

Oct 10, 2020
Done! Translated using deepl.

Installation:
1. Download Japanese version
2. Delete data.xp3, data.xp3.sig
3. Download and extract the attached file in the game folder View attachment TaimanJoutouEnglishData.zip
4. Run using LocaleEmulator

Unfortunately, the character names are either hardcoded or I couldn't find them so they are still in Japanese. I only played a bit to confirm the translation worked so let me know if something is broken.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bigboi42 and Impo

Impo

Jul 6, 2022
Done! Translated using deepl.

Installation:
1. Download Japanese version
2. Delete data.xp3, data.xp3.sig
3. Download and extract the attached file in the game folder View attachment 1998001
4. Run using LocaleEmulator

Unfortunately, the character names are either hardcoded or I couldn't find them so they are still in Japanese. I only played a bit to confirm the translation worked so let me know if something is broken.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Amazing work! I am not that tech savvy so I am afraid to touch something and accidentally break it, but I'll try my hand in my free time. I'll test out the game and give you a response to see how stable it is.

Edit: The game runs well enough, the translation is understandable (there have been worse). The game stutters a bit, but its ignorable. All the options like quickload, save, backlog, etc work too. I can get past the untranslated names, but the setup and installation are still in Japanese and I pretty much had to guess my way through the installation process; same with the configuration option, can't touch it without knowing what is what. The text has some problems, as clicking sometimes makes the textbox disappear instead of playing the next dialogue, but it is simply fixed by clicking again. All the options like quickload, save, backlog, etc work too. Otherwise, I think it is good to go, I played to the first H scene, and it seems like the game had no problem with playing them. All the previous complaints are pretty insignificant, and the game can be played as is without troubleshooting from what I experienced. Unless you can fix the issues above, I think this is the best version available. I am sure people can get their rocks off regardless lol.

Edit 2: I am gonna game request it, if this is enough I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: fapmaster9000