Others [Translation Request] タイムループNTR

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Attached tool works pretty okay for most Unity games (including their past Unity games or the next OneOne1 game), for this, it translates everything understandable within the UI, except the schedule due to it being pictures (and some dialogue is like "wth?")
Just put it in the game folder next to the .exe, run it, then run the "NTR_LoopC(patch and run)" one

Last edited:

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
Attached tool works pretty okay for most Unity games (including their past Unity games or the next OneOne1 game), for this, it translates everything understandable within the UI, except the schedule due to it being pictures (and some dialogue is like "wth?")
Just put it in the game folder next to the .exe, run it, then run the "NTR_LoopC(patch and run)" one
so this is a translator or what ?
sorry i just dont get it xD

MataneIko

Aug 23, 2017
It worked fantastic! Thank you!^^

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
so this is a translator or what ?
sorry i just dont get it xD
Yes, it is. It machinetranslates unity games (basically every unity game on this site was just done with it).
Not my tool tho, so googling it instead might have a newer version and potentially better working version (should do that myself aswell)

MataneIko

Aug 23, 2017
Yes, it is. It machinetranslates unity games (basically every unity game on this site was just done with it).
Not my tool tho, so googling it instead might have a newer version and potentially better working version (should do that myself aswell)
This should be the newest version^^

Reactions: Geomancy

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Version 1.0 (14/05/21)
BepInEx + autotranslation applied

Reactions: Geomancy

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I'm having an issue where when I use it no text appears, do you know what I can do to fix it?
if I use the newer one it straight up just doesn't translate, though the Japanese text still appears
Edit: the BepInEx doesn't work either, its still in japanese

Last edited:

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
I'm having an issue where when I use it no text appears, do you know what I can do to fix it?
if I use the newer one it straight up just doesn't translate, though the Japanese text still appears
Edit: the BepInEx doesn't work either, its still in japanese
both mods use the google translation api, maybe is blocked in your country?

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
both mods use the google translation api, maybe is blocked in your country?
Nah, I live in the US, I was able to get it working, apparently, the problem was that it was behind too many folders? After moving it up it started working

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Nah, I live in the US, I was able to get it working, apparently, the problem was that it was behind too many folders? After moving it up it started working
could be, if the folder was over 255 characters long xD but i thought the limit was removed a while ago with a w10 patch