RPGM [Translation Request] Takashi's Summer Vacation

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Also this thread should really have the DLsite link:

wankerfanker

Aug 1, 2024
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.0.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Hi this looks great ! , However-so I have a slight problem. See I don't have admin priviledges on my pc... :(. Is there a way for me to apply the process without admin priviledges ? I am not picky anything will do, as long as it is english, I don't care about grammar and whatever.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hi this looks great ! , However-so I have a slight problem. See I don't have admin priviledges on my pc... :(. Is there a way for me to apply the process without admin priviledges ?
If you mean the locale stuff I'm honestly not sure, you could try to use it without Japanese system locale, maybe it still works.
If it doesn't, you could try to find a locale emulator that doesn't need admin rights, but I do not know any.

• Red Heart
Reactions: wankerfanker

wankerfanker

Aug 1, 2024
If you mean the locale stuff I'm honestly not sure, you could try to use it without Japanese system locale, maybe it still works.
If it doesn't, you could try to find a locale emulator that doesn't need admin rights, but I do not know any.
Oh wow thanks a bunch ! I will let you know if I managed as soon as possible.

wankerfanker

Aug 1, 2024
Yippe Kai Yay ! it worked XD. Thanks