• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Partial [Translation Request] Temptation Coliseum [Dry Dream] Abandoned

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
Does anybody know how to get this second Sophia's temptation scene? I know it's on the night before the final round, but I haven't been able to get a trigger. View attachment 2201456
Where did you get that pic? I searched on hemdom too, it's probably inaccessible because of a bug of the english version

Edit: Yes btw i downloaded the japanese version and translated with translator++, the scene now triggers normally.

Last edited:

DK-MC

Feb 2, 2019
Where did you get that pic? I searched on hemdom too, it's probably inaccessible because of a bug of the english version

Edit: Yes btw i downloaded the japanese version and translated with translator++, the scene now triggers normally.
I got it from e-Hentai, but ImHentai and probably other sites have entire GameCGs available.
Could you please hand me a link to that translator++? A lot of options show up if you search here and that's always a bit unnerving. I'd like to give that scene a try, she's my favorite character in the game.

Oibò

Feb 26, 2019
I got it from e-Hentai, but ImHentai and probably other sites have entire GameCGs available.
Could you please hand me a link to that translator++? A lot of options show up if you search here and that's always a bit unnerving. I'd like to give that scene a try, she's my favorite character in the game.
I don't think i can post links here, just write translator++ on google the author is dreamsavior he has a website. Download it from there

Reactions: DK-MC

DK-MC

Feb 2, 2019
I don't think i can post links here, just write translator++ on google the author is dreamsavior he has a website. Download it from there
That's just as good, thanks. Hope I was able to help you too with the sites.

Reactions: Oibò