EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ01062583_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The Kingdom of Majitia is a peaceful place, but its princess longs to find a strong warrior,
infallible in mind and body. To this purpose, she orders the construction of a coliseum,
and a huge tournament with even huger gold rewards on the line.

Newbie magician Marth is from another kingdom, but decides he'd like to take a shot.

The winner will be determined over the course of 8 days.
During the course, there are chances to acquire the power of spirits,
and down enemies in dungeons to level up.
As Marth gets stronger, so too due the opponents.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-28
Release Date: Japanese 2020-11-20, English 2023-05-28
Developer: Dry Dream - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.05
Language: English (AI Translation)
Other Games: Dry Dream
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ01062583_img_smp1.jpg RJ01062583_img_smp2.jpg RJ01062583_img_smp3.jpg RJ01062583_img_smp4.jpg RJ01062583_img_smp5.jpg RJ01062583_img_smp6.jpg RJ01062583_img_smp7.jpg RJ01062583_img_smp8.jpg RJ01062583_img_smp9.jpg RJ01062583_img_smp10.jpg

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Just tried it out a little bit and the combat feels a little too RNG based with multiple stages that has only one defeat scene. So just get to seduction stage, and lose, and re-fight and win. I would cheat (save editor) with m-attack and mana pool. So when you feel like losing you can use a standard attack, get 100% of damage taken, when you feel like winning you can use spells. as of now I would probably up the m-attack by 100, possibly 200. Again I just tried it, but that's how I would go around about it.

I wouldn't find the game worthwhile without cheating. Maybe you guys would, each to their own.

EmperorWisel

Aug 20, 2021
I have beaten it, the translation was "understandable" but i cant really say if it is as bad as mtl because english is not my native language.
The gameplay is "generic turn based" game but you have a really low mana pool for the really high mana cost spells, i recommend using a save editor to increase your mana(and probably your damage too).
Took me almost 3 hours to beat it without cheating and the game told me that there is a true ending somewhere but i cant bother to look for it.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I've played for like 20 seconds and it changed the name from Selena to Serena 3 times and once to Chelina.

someone test this translate is it better than MTL?
My 8 ball says "outlook not good" and its more accurate than the translation.

edit: hell its not even trying to distinguish who is talking or anything. At least usually MTL will keep the pictures or names of whoever is talking....I give up. it changed the name 2 more times and after a little over a minute of having to guess who is talking and not seeing any hope, this is a lost cause.

Reactions: Rivalz906
Jul 8, 2022
I have beaten it, the translation was "understandable" but i cant really say if it is as bad as mtl because english is not my native language.
The gameplay is "generic turn based" game but you have a really low mana pool for the really high mana cost spells, i recommend using a save editor to increase your mana(and probably your damage too).
Took me almost 3 hours to beat it without cheating and the game told me that there is a true ending somewhere but i cant bother to look for it.
Could you share a complete game file? If you haven't already deleted it that is.

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
I've played for like 20 seconds and it changed the name from Selena to Serena 3 times and once to Chelina.

My 8 ball says "outlook not good" and its more accurate than the translation.

edit: hell its not even trying to distinguish who is talking or anything. At least usually MTL will keep the pictures or names of whoever is talking....I give up. it changed the name 2 more times and after a little over a minute of having to guess who is talking and not seeing any hope, this is a lost cause.
Huh, that sounds like it really was 'AI' translated rather than MTL. probably a crappy AI or the tool itself wasn't very sophisticated. There might need to be rules for AI translations then because some of them sacrifice a lot of accuracy in exchange for sounding like coherent speech whereas most MTLs sacrificed readability for more literal translations

I remember playing an MTL version of this game though and it was fun so i do recommend doing that if you can

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Man, this combat sucks dick.

Up until the third fight, it's okay, hard but doable but then all a sudden you have to fight someone who has 2 stun moves, an attack that can hit thrice and just for good measure, after a while will always hit first so get fucked if you get constantly sunned, just to have 100hp, try to heal, get stunned again and then just killed.

Very well balanced game, had to cheat just to win 10/10.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes