owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
Bro the dev even bother to remove the white background of the mc icon in the menu ?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Not the worst MTL i've seen but still pretty bad, lots of engrish, little consistency with names but the general gist comes across.

I know Japanese isn't easy to learn so translation isn't cheap but it would help if someone who knew english proofread the MTL.

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
slime girl ruining whole game.. If the creator of the game had tried the game properly, he would have noticed how stupid enemy slime girl is.. but.. now is too late, sadly :( otherwise game is awesome and even its old, its good :)

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
slime girl ruining whole game.. If the creator of the game had tried the game properly, he would have noticed how stupid enemy slime girl is.. but.. now is too late, sadly :( otherwise game is awesome and even its old, its good :)
bro just spam thunder spirit skill at her she is no diff boss

also is the true ending even real ? I literally search in the game file and didnt found any mention of it

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
bro just spam thunder spirit skill at her she is no diff boss

also is the true ending even real ? I literally search in the game file and didnt found any mention of it
I dont know any true ending, dont care just want play hardest diff.. But even i spam thunder skill. part 3 fight she win insta..

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
Seems like this circle has had a bad stream of luck with reviews on f95. Wish I had a bit more info on their games, more than, and I'm paraphrasing here, "is MTL, 1 star" or 'didn't get past early boss, 1 star'.

The art in the screenshots look nice but are the characters and writing good despite the poor gameplay? Anything to be said to actually convince me to play? I just can't imagine this game is only cons and no pros.

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
how ? did you even change your armour ? she is the easiest boss in the game if you are prepared
Yep, i have better armour what can buy and weapon, dont have money to buy "magic gun"

"Edit" finally.. finally luck was with me :D

Last edited:

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
Yep, i have better armour what can buy and weapon, dont have money to buy "magic gun"

"Edit" finally.. finally luck was with me :D
did you do the spirit dungeon lol ? also buy a liqiour to give to an sleeping dude to get the best weapon in the game

gantos

Feb 24, 2018
This is such a good idea, it's a shame it's so poorly executed and implemented even worse.

Aug 28, 2018
Everyone knows what an MTL is. Then there was some genius thinking that using deepl is worth mentioning and called his "translations" "dmtl" now we got a new genius who calls his MTLs "AI Translation"
What's the fucking point? It's all an MTL, can we please stick to the term? Did you edit it? "Edited MTL" it is.
Quality wise, they're all more or less the same shit.

Reactions: PoeTato and Rikis

Loser4Ever

Apr 22, 2020
Everyone knows what an MTL is. Then there was some genius thinking that using deepl is worth mentioning and called his "translations" "dmtl" now we got a new genius who calls his MTLs "AI Translation"
What's the fucking point? It's all an MTL, can we please stick to the term? Did you edit it? "Edited MTL" it is.
Quality wise, they're all more or less the same shit.
I've seen some human translations that are worse than MTL. They usually just have a "bad grammar" or something similar added. As MTL keeps getting better and better do you think we should add a "bad grammar" system to MTL as well?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes