None [Translation Request] Tensei Seikatsu -Summer Vacation with a TS Girl- / てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み- [HachiHachiDanuki] [RJ01040107]

anoncat

Sep 15, 2019
1680883103272.png

Overview
:
Summer vacation at university, I don't have any plans in particular, but I was wondering how to spend it...
Room-sharing friend Akira has TS syndrome and turns into a girl!
With TS Syndrome, if you climax 100 times in 30 days, your gender will be fixed!?

A summer full of life with a girl (TS) who rains and springs begins...

A boy who is originally curious about naughty things even if he is a girl
There's no way you can do nothing with TS...?

Censored: No
Developer:
Version: 1.0
Platform: PC
Language: Japanese to English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Preview Images:

Last edited:

Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
Also would absolutely love to see a translation. Though it seems the game is in GODOT. Mtool doesn't work on those, and I can't get VNR, AGTH, or Textractor to function on it either. -.-

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
I don't think there's any automated tool to translate games in the Godot Engine, but it would be very nice if this one could get a translation, MTL or otherwise. Does anyone know if it's even possible to extract the text files from the exe?

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020

I think it's a false positive but not sure
Also +1, look interesting enough even MTL is fine pls I'm desperate

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
Engine is Godot 3, which I've never worked with before.
I was able to unpack it with some Python script I found .
Not sure if I want to start this project or not so if anyone is already on it lmk.

Edit:
Yep, it would be a rabbit hole.
I'm getting several dependency errors upon opening the project.
The game was also made without a translation in mind, for example he could have used dialogue keys with godot, so a simple translation key file would have sufficed.

Last edited:

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
For what it's worth the dev said on their ci-en that they'd be open to making a translated version, but would need assistance from a publisher to do it. So it's not something that's in the works yet, at least.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Engine is Godot 3, which I've never worked with before.
I was able to unpack it with some Python script I found .
Not sure if I want to start this project or not so if anyone is already on it lmk.

Edit:
Yep, it would be a rabbit hole.
I'm getting several dependency errors upon opening the project.
The game was also made without a translation in mind, for example he could have used dialogue keys with godot, so a simple translation key file would have sufficed.
I found this tool which seems to do a better job of the export, for me the python script you pointed to didn't produce a project file, whereas this one does.

Reactions: codiefelix

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
I found this tool which seems to do a better job of the export, for me the python script you pointed to didn't produce a project file, whereas this one does.
Yea this looks much better.
But the dev wants to make an english version in the future anyways.
So every minute used to make a translation now would be pointless, also because it would be hardcoded and he plans on implementing a ton of updates => every update you would have to hardcode the translation again.

I did however point the dev into a direction where, once implemented in his version, we could use a .csv file with an early english translation that would also still work in future updates of the game.
The Addon is called String Keys for Godot Engine
He plans on looking at it.

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
I did however point the dev into a direction where, once implemented in his version, we could use a .csv file with an early english translation that would also still work in future updates of the game.
The Addon is called String Keys for Godot Engine
He plans on looking at it.
Nice ! Hopefully something comes of it.

jtlalor

May 10, 2017
how do you repack the gdot again. I translated the text inside timeline, no there is no PCK file, so I have no idea how to repack it.

Last edited:

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
how do you repack the gdot again. I translated the text inside timeline, no there is no PCK file, so I have no idea how to repack it.
How did you open/translate it and where exactly are you stuck?
My steps would be, unpack the game with the script MagLev shared above, download/open Godot Engine 3, scan for projects and point it to the unpacked folder, select the project, hardcode a translation inside Godot, export the game using the export button in Godot Engine.

Edit:
Just tried it like I said above and it works.
If you're stuck on the export screen you have to download the export scripts, like it says at the very bottom of the error message when you try to export the game with some underlined link you can click to download it
But like I said, all your efforts will be lost next update, so be careful with the time you put into it.

Last edited: