None [Translation Request] Tensei Seikatsu -Summer Vacation with a TS Girl- / てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み- [HachiHachiDanuki] [RJ01040107]

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
Here's the excel file with most, if not all, of the ingame text:
So if anyone is willing to translate a couple of lines, I or someone else can try to export the game and share it here.
All Brackets and special characters need to remain the same, so be careful with that.
If for any reason the game bugs out with the translation I will not troubleshoot it as stated above and instead wait for the dev to lay proper groundwork for a translation like he said when I contacted him.

Also even when I don't translate/change anything within the project and try to play the exported game it runs into multiple errors in different scenarios and crashes...

String Key Settings I used below for reference

Last edited:

jtlalor

May 10, 2017
How did you open/translate it and where exactly are you stuck?
My steps would be, unpack the game with the script MagLev shared above, download/open Godot Engine 3, scan for projects and point it to the unpacked folder, select the project, hardcode a translation inside Godot, export the game using the export button in Godot Engine.

Edit:
Just tried it like I said above and it works.
If you're stuck on the export screen you have to download the export scripts, like it says at the very bottom of the error message when you try to export the game with some underlined link you can click to download it
But like I said, all your efforts will be lost next update, so be careful with the time you put into it.
I just translated what was in each JSON file in timeline and then validated each one to make sure the code still worked. Do you want me to send you them and you can try to repack it?

.Nemo.

May 19, 2017
Here's the excel file with most, if not all, of the ingame text:
So if anyone is willing to translate a couple of lines, I or someone else can try to export the game and share it here.
All Brackets and special characters need to remain the same, so be careful with that.
If for any reason the game bugs out with the translation I will not troubleshoot it as stated above and instead wait for the dev to lay proper groundwork for a translation like he said when I contacted him.

Also even when I don't translate/change anything within the project and try to play the exported game it runs into multiple errors in different scenarios and crashes...

String Key Settings I used below for reference

I can try and assist with the translation if need be.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
I translated the whole game, but I need some time to proofread it.
It's actually very nice when developers do text-based UIs.
And the translation tool I use makes it easy to port translations between text file versions and doesn't rely on native localization algorithms so there shouldn't be any scripting-related problems unless the game checks it in the code like with the weather system.

Last edited:

.Nemo.

May 19, 2017
And the translation tool I use makes it easy to port translations between text file versions and doesn't rely on native localization algorithms so there shoouldn't be any scripting-related problems unless the game checks it in the code like with the weather system.
Ah, all righty then.

mamatom

Mar 16, 2018
And the translation tool I use makes it easy to port translations between text file versions and doesn't rely on native localization algorithms so there shoouldn't be any scripting-related problems unless the game checks it in the code like with the weather system.
What tool did you use to make the translation? i would like to know how do you extract the text from files without interfering with those inline tags.

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
mamatom: it doesn't do that most of the time, I just manually returned tags to their rightful places.
Because there weren't many of those in the first place.
just RegExp parses every text file and produces lists of translatable strings.

Last edited:
Reactions: xfto

mamatom

Mar 16, 2018
mamatom: it doesn't do that most of the time, I just manually returned tags to their rightful places.
Because there weren't many of those in the first place.
just RegExp parses every text file and produces lists of translatable strings.
Thanks for the tool! i've been searching for tool like this other than trans++ for a long time. Thankyou very much!!