Others [Translation Request] Tentacle Sex Life ADV ~Tentacle & Wife Deluxe~

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Here is a link to download the game, there's a Google drive option listed.
Hopefully you can translate this game to english, it deserves it.
Thanks !

I've tried to translate it without success. If someone would be kind enough to share the Japanese text with me, I could translate the whole thing and let you do the work of adding my translation to the game as I have no technical knowledge.

I'd like to make it clear that as I speak and understand Japanese, it's mainly for your benefit that I want to translate the game, even though I have to admit that I prefer games written in Roman characters because it's easier to read and also because games are generally uncensored once they're published outside Japan.

Reactions: f9account

shadosx

Aug 9, 2017
Thanks !

I've tried to translate it without success. If someone would be kind enough to share the Japanese text with me, I could translate the whole thing and let you do the work of adding my translation to the game as I have no technical knowledge.

I'd like to make it clear that as I speak and understand Japanese, it's mainly for your benefit that I want to translate the game, even though I have to admit that I prefer games written in Roman characters because it's easier to read and also because games are generally uncensored once they're published outside Japan.
Guide:
1. Download the game and extract from game directory -> resources -> app.asar. You can use 7zip and formats.zip (extract this in directory of 7zip) to extract raw files.
2. Download Translator++, public version should be enough.
2a. Instruction for Translator++: Start -> Start new project -> TyranoScript -> Select index html from "app". After translation use Home -> Inject / apply translation.
3. Pack new folder with 7zip and replace app.asar from game directory -> resources.
This guide useful only for text translation. Texts as images must be translated and recreated manually.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Guide:
1. Download the game and extract from game directory -> resources -> app.asar. You can use 7zip and formats.zip (extract this in directory of 7zip) to extract raw files.
2. Download Translator++, public version should be enough.
2a. Instruction for Translator++: Start -> Start new project -> TyranoScript -> Select index html from "app". After translation use Home -> Inject / apply translation.
3. Pack new folder with 7zip and replace app.asar from game directory -> resources.
This guide useful only for text translation. Texts as images must be translated and recreated manually.

Thanks but I suck at such things... seeing everything I need to do makes me feel hopeless.

I already tried to use translator ++ before, but I never suceeded... I'll try again using your advices.
After all, I really want to help with translating games.

shadosx

Aug 9, 2017
Thanks but I suck at such things... seeing everything I need to do makes me feel hopeless.

I already tried to use translator ++ before, but I never suceeded... I'll try again using your advices.
After all, I really want to help with translating games.
I will be glad to answer your questions. Also i can do part of the job and send you extracted files or project for Translator++.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I will be glad to answer your questions. Also i can do part of the job and send you extracted files or project for Translator++.
Do you have a Discord account? I'm most active on Discord, Telegram, Reddit and some forums. I have create a new Steam group for adults games and a new Reddit group called Eroge_Paradize for those who want to join.

I mostly talk about Eroge and their plot.

shadosx

Aug 9, 2017
Do you have a Discord account? I'm most active on Discord, Telegram, Reddit and some forums. I have create a new Steam group for adults games and a new Reddit group called Eroge_Paradize for those who want to join.

Messaged on Reddit.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

I might join too to discuss translation work.