Others [Translation Request] Tentacle Sex Life ADV ~Tentacle & Wife Deluxe~

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Here is a link to download the game, there's a Google drive option listed.
Hopefully you can translate this game to english, it deserves it.
Thanks !

I've tried to translate it without success. If someone would be kind enough to share the Japanese text with me, I could translate the whole thing and let you do the work of adding my translation to the game as I have no technical knowledge.

I'd like to make it clear that as I speak and understand Japanese, it's mainly for your benefit that I want to translate the game, even though I have to admit that I prefer games written in Roman characters because it's easier to read and also because games are generally uncensored once they're published outside Japan.

shadosx

Aug 9, 2017
Thanks !

I've tried to translate it without success. If someone would be kind enough to share the Japanese text with me, I could translate the whole thing and let you do the work of adding my translation to the game as I have no technical knowledge.

I'd like to make it clear that as I speak and understand Japanese, it's mainly for your benefit that I want to translate the game, even though I have to admit that I prefer games written in Roman characters because it's easier to read and also because games are generally uncensored once they're published outside Japan.
Guide:
1. Download the game and extract from game directory -> resources -> app.asar. You can use 7zip and formats.zip (extract this in directory of 7zip) to extract raw files.
2. Download Translator++, public version should be enough.
2a. Instruction for Translator++: Start -> Start new project -> TyranoScript -> Select index html from "app". After translation use Home -> Inject / apply translation.
3. Pack new folder with 7zip and replace app.asar from game directory -> resources.
This guide useful only for text translation. Texts as images must be translated and recreated manually.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
Guide:
1. Download the game and extract from game directory -> resources -> app.asar. You can use 7zip and formats.zip (extract this in directory of 7zip) to extract raw files.
2. Download Translator++, public version should be enough.
2a. Instruction for Translator++: Start -> Start new project -> TyranoScript -> Select index html from "app". After translation use Home -> Inject / apply translation.
3. Pack new folder with 7zip and replace app.asar from game directory -> resources.
This guide useful only for text translation. Texts as images must be translated and recreated manually.

Thanks but I suck at such things... seeing everything I need to do makes me feel hopeless.

I already tried to use translator ++ before, but I never suceeded... I'll try again using your advices.
After all, I really want to help with translating games.

shadosx

Aug 9, 2017
Thanks but I suck at such things... seeing everything I need to do makes me feel hopeless.

I already tried to use translator ++ before, but I never suceeded... I'll try again using your advices.
After all, I really want to help with translating games.
I will be glad to answer your questions. Also i can do part of the job and send you extracted files or project for Translator++.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I will be glad to answer your questions. Also i can do part of the job and send you extracted files or project for Translator++.
Do you have a Discord account? I'm most active on Discord, Telegram, Reddit and some forums. I have create a new Steam group for adults games and a new Reddit group called Eroge_Paradize for those who want to join.

I mostly talk about Eroge and their plot.

shadosx

Aug 9, 2017
Do you have a Discord account? I'm most active on Discord, Telegram, Reddit and some forums. I have create a new Steam group for adults games and a new Reddit group called Eroge_Paradize for those who want to join.

Messaged on Reddit.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020

I might join too to discuss translation work.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I've been using Translator++ Pro for my translation work and have been quite busy with various translation requests. Balancing this workload with the need to pay my bills is becoming a challenge.

Recently, I've been advised to start offering fan translations on Patreon. However, I'm not very familiar with the platform or what to expect from it.

In the past, I've translated games for creators on Steam for free because I enjoy helping people. Now, I'm looking for a way to turn my passion for translation into a sustainable source of income.

Could you provide some guidance on how to get started with Patreon and what to anticipate from this endeavor?

shadosx

Aug 9, 2017
I've been using Translator++ Pro for my translation work and have been quite busy with various translation requests. Balancing this workload with the need to pay my bills is becoming a challenge.

Recently, I've been advised to start offering fan translations on Patreon. However, I'm not very familiar with the platform or what to expect from it.

In the past, I've translated games for creators on Steam for free because I enjoy helping people. Now, I'm looking for a way to turn my passion for translation into a sustainable source of income.

Could you provide some guidance on how to get started with Patreon and what to anticipate from this endeavor?
If you are asking me, I can help only with this game. (And probably you know about it more than me now) I don't have patreon or any kind of platform to get money. It is easy to just google about how to start new account and advertise it through reddit or this site.

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
If you are asking me, I can help only with this game. (And probably you know about it more than me now) I don't have patreon or any kind of platform to get money. It is easy to just google about how to start new account and advertise it through reddit or this site.
I know a few people who do it full-time. I already work as a translator. But I'd love to work as a translator for a community of people who want me to translate games they vote for. It would be a professional translation, but as I'm already busy translating games, it would take me time depending on the game.