RPGM Complete [Translation Request] The Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator ~Hypno-NTR Peeping~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jeyren

Oct 25, 2017
Heyo it's been months since my last visit on this thread and it seems nobody translated it yet

But I wanna see it translated so I started doing it yesterday

One thing or two though
I only have basic knowledge of japanese (grammar and how it works in general) so I have to use google translate and then check if everything make sense

I'm quite good in english but it's not my first language so it's highly possible some sentences could be incorrect or just not make sense

I counted around 6k lines to translates if I'm not mistaken and I've done around 200 today, I plan on doing a bit every day since I have an active life and cant dedicate all my time to it

If I'm being pessimistic (or I missed a few thousands lines in the files) I'd say it should be done in a month (starting from now)

I also take care to not break the game since I'm checking every single line (like "/[m3]/[z3]" becoming "/[m3] /[z3]" (spaces can break stuff)

I'm not sure yet I'll finish it entirely, but in case I dont, I'll just upload my work here

lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
All I can is say is wow that sounds awesome! You are truly appreciated for whatever you can do with this. Thank You JeyRen!

Jeyren

Oct 25, 2017
Short update. It's going to take way longer than I anticipated for 2 simples reasons:

First one, I discovered there is a little bit more than 2 times the numbers of lines I thought I had to translate.
Second one, Every thing I translate is out of context, so for a language like japanese that is really context heavy it makes the translation way harder. And that means I'll have to play the game multiples times and try to test as much dialogue I can.

I'm still going to do it (Since I've done quite a bit now) but don't expect it too soon.

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
Short update. It's going to take way longer than I anticipated for 2 simples reasons:

First one, I discovered there is a little bit more than 2 times the numbers of lines I thought I had to translate.
Second one, Every thing I translate is out of context, so for a language like japanese that is really context heavy it makes the translation way harder. And that means I'll have to play the game multiples times and try to test as much dialogue I can.

I'm still going to do it (Since I've done quite a bit now) but don't expect it too soon.
Thank you for doing this. Take your time, we'll wait patiently.

Reactions: hirukamitsuki

Jeyren

Oct 25, 2017
Update here. I'm a bit mad at two things. Myself, and translator ++.

I messed my organisation a bit and I'm not really sure which part I've done and which part are still machine translated only. So I'll have to check every line of every file. Not as long as re-translating everything, but still takes quite a bit of time.

Secondly, T++ messed up my files when I wrapped the text so sentences doesn't overflow from the boxes, and duplicated part of the text at the end of the lines. So again, it oblige me to check every line. to remove the duplicate text.

Simply said, I'll have to "almost" start the translation from the begining, just that some (half ?) of the text is already translated so I won't have re-type stuff every time

Kills me lmao

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Update here. I'm a bit mad at two things. Myself, and translator ++.

I messed my organisation a bit and I'm not really sure which part I've done and which part are still machine translated only. So I'll have to check every line of every file. Not as long as re-translating everything, but still takes quite a bit of time.

Secondly, T++ messed up my files when I wrapped the text so sentences doesn't overflow from the boxes, and duplicated part of the text at the end of the lines. So again, it oblige me to check every line. to remove the duplicate text.

Simply said, I'll have to "almost" start the translation from the begining, just that some (half ?) of the text is already translated so I won't have re-type stuff every time

Kills me lmao
Ive been trying to play around in T++ aswell you have to be really carefull not to mess something up, Good luck!

Reactions: Testong
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote