RPGM None [Translation Request] The Curse of Kubel Plus (+)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mrgigglez2201

Nov 30, 2019
Here is Kubel complete with the DLC already installed and 100% saved, take the opportunity to download it and if anyone wants to upload it to another platform that lasts longer, do so greetings.

Does this already have the english patch?

mrgigglez2201

Nov 30, 2019
Yeah unfortunately, patching it with Kagura's version reverts things to Japanese. I have some japanese experience, but I'll have to get all of Kagura's work back on there to see what's really been changed.

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017
Now I upload the Game patched with the DLC, which has new scenes, more voices and a 100% save I clarify that it is completely in Japanese I play it in Mtools greetings.
do you have some kind of tutorial of Mtools? or at least the way you do... thank you in advance

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
As an update, I am currently putting Kagura's translation on. Due to how kagura saves pictures (in english) and then the developer has them saved in japanese PLUS all the little changes the developer did is causing a minefield of issues.

wish you good luck man keep us updated how you progress, or if you drop it.

mrgigglez2201

Nov 30, 2019
10/21 update: Got a good chunk of the opening translated and a bit of the common event logs as well as the items and easy stuff. No patch for now as you're gonna get a halfassed game translation.

Some changes from Kagura version I've found:
  • Removed Mana Clover
  • Mint Lust Decrease changed to -10 from -20
  • H Scene Bug Fixes

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017
10/21 update: Got a good chunk of the opening translated and a bit of the common event logs as well as the items and easy stuff. No patch for now as you're gonna get a halfassed game translation.

• Removed Mana Clover
  • H Scene Bug Fixes
thank you, i hope you can complete it

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017

• Removed Mana Clover
  • H Scene Bug Fixes

any updates on how you're progressing?

Reactions: Ericopa12

mrgigglez2201

Nov 30, 2019
Life has been kicking my ass lately, but my goal is to finish getting Kagura's translation added onto the opening before Christmas in a patch. Right now about halfway through the opening. As I feared, there's enough additions and removals sprinkled in that make an automated solution a waste of time over doing it manually. I expect there won't be too many changes to the CommonEvents (mainly the logs you see at the bottom of your screen), but after the opening, I should start working on the common events to at least get the Kubel+ changes added onto the original game.

After common events, I'll start working on the CG scenes. I don't expect this to be a fast process, so apologies if you were expecting this to be done soon.

Johnbib

Feb 4, 2022
Life has been kicking my ass lately, but my goal is to finish getting Kagura's translation added onto the opening before Christmas in a patch. Right now about halfway through the opening. As I feared, there's enough additions and removals sprinkled in that make an automated solution a waste of time over doing it manually. I expect there won't be too many changes to the CommonEvents (mainly the logs you see at the bottom of your screen), but after the opening, I should start working on the common events to at least get the Kubel+ changes added onto the original game.

After common events, I'll start working on the CG scenes. I don't expect this to be a fast process, so apologies if you were expecting this to be done soon.
Youre goated my good sir

Reactions: Ericopa12

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017

we all thank you very much!

Reactions: DemandoSama
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote