RPGM Complete [Translation Request] The Dangerous Road Home at Night - Raw Rape, Abduction and Confinement

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Sorry y'all,

To give you some updates, I'm still fervently working on this (wanted to give y'all some good news since many of us are stuck at home due to COVID19).

However, I realized that I was working on v1.00, while the dev updated to 2.00, which has some new content, including gallery and ending options, making my life harder to translate more things (along with the trouble of importing my translation and figuring out how to work the tools to accommodate the updates).

In addition, I think I'm getting stuck in the game. For context, because this isn't a typical JRPG (it requires constant trial and error and is decision-based rather than mere grinding), I'm constantly hitting game overs and I can't figure out which combination of the myriad of decisions in the game results in me progressing further. Usually, I'd turn to a walkthrough, but since ULMF doesn't have a thread on this, and I can't find a walkthrough anywhere, not even in Japanese, it's delaying the translation as I first have to figure out how to not only BEAT the game, but also all the different variations of losing (there's over a dozen unique endings), since I need to translate ALL of it. :/

So TL;DR, I need more time.

Cuck man

Sep 26, 2018
Sorry y'all,

To give you some updates, I'm still fervently working on this (wanted to give y'all some good news since many of us are stuck at home due to COVID19).

However, I realized that I was working on v1.00, while the dev updated to 2.00, which has some new content, including gallery and ending options, making my life harder to translate more things (along with the trouble of importing my translation and figuring out how to work the tools to accommodate the updates).

In addition, I think I'm getting stuck in the game. For context, because this isn't a typical JRPG (it requires constant trial and error and is decision-based rather than mere grinding), I'm constantly hitting game overs and I can't figure out which combination of the myriad of decisions in the game results in me progressing further. Usually, I'd turn to a walkthrough, but since ULMF doesn't have a thread on this, and I can't find a walkthrough anywhere, not even in Japanese, it's delaying the translation as I first have to figure out how to not only BEAT the game, but also all the different variations of losing (there's over a dozen unique endings), since I need to translate ALL of it. :/

So TL;DR, I need more time.

Good luck and I am pretty sure everyone here can wait as long as they need to so take as much time as you need

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Okay. Good news, actually.

Finally managed to get my tools working (Translator++ can be a ***** sometimes).
And after using RPGMaker MV, I was able to look around the scripts and figure out what to do to finish the game.

It's pretty tricky, but I translated a ton of stuff, and I think I've gotten to the point where I've finished where v1.00 of the game left off. However, v2.00 has a myriad of new/additional content. It doesn't mean I'm stopping at all, because I actually really enjoy the new content and it'll be fun to translate, but it looks like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for this one.

TL;DR: Getting fairly close to being done.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
i go to check this post everyday T.T
Heh, glad you're excited.

Guys, I'm ALMOST done. I know y'all been waiting since many of you are under quarantine or lockdown or whatever due to COVID, and I'm trying to get this out to y'all.

Good news again. I stalled a bit due to some technical editing unrelated to translating (going into RPGMaker MV and manually editing things like the Items file and even plugin files), but I figured everything out; this game is sorta different from others and so I've needed to learn some stuff I don't often use. I'm also used to translating RPGMaker VXAce games, so MV is a different animal. But it's exciting to solve problems, which will make future translation projects go by even faster.

Anyway, I'm basically done - just finished translating the Gallery mode and "Additional Content" that's featured in V2.00 of the game, and it looks really good IMHO, even though it was hell to figure out where everything was in order to translate. Right now, I'm editing and checking my work. Also have one final H-scene to do, but if everything goes well, I'll be done in 5-6 hours. Stay frosty guys, nearly there.

EDIT: I'm also taking some time to provide a full save and walkthrough for y'all. It's a complicated game. You're welcome, haha.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Alrighty boys, it's done.
Please for the love of god read the Read Me and Walkthrough.

Find it at ULMF here:
Also attached the files for you to enjoy.

Demon King Rance , if you want the likes, here's another one to post. Just give credit as usual. Thanks. :D
Stay safe fapping and wash yo hands plz.
Thanks for the translation. I have made the game thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-dang...duction-and-confinement-v2-0-retro-lab.48309/

LightSith78

Sep 4, 2017
Tried applying the patch, all it did was give me access to the gallery, I still can't understand a word on the screen. I think I did something wrong. I downloaded the game, the patch, and the enigma thing, placed the enigma in the game 夜のキケンな帰り道 -生ハメレイプで拉致監禁- folder that is there originally, unpacked the game, renamed the original thing while ignoring the new exe that appeared because of it, and then copied and overwrote the data in the www folder with the patch stuff. Was there something I did wrong in the process?