RPGM [Translation Request] The Demon King’s Daughter and the Tower of Seals RPG

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
, though should be perfectly playable.
Requires Japanese locale.

There will be minor text issues. (There's occasions when the dialog calls a name variable but doesn't have a space or punctuation after it. Will be really annoying and time consuming to find them all.)
There will be times when the dialog could be improved. (I haven't played long enough to fix many pronoun or possessive pronoun errors.)
There will be overlapping text in the event log. (I'll see what I can do about this another time.)
There will be things I haven't found yet.
I don't know if there's any images need translating yet.

Menus are translated, though I didn't do anything about the "times" characters. (Looks like a square within a square on the menu screen.)
I think all dialog is translated. Logs should all be translated.

So it's probably playable. I didn't play it for long though. If you get game breaking errors, screenshot it and let me know what map it's on and I'll look into it.

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
I know there's some issues. And I don't know why some of them happen.
So far I've seen that opening chests doesn't always give the correct message of what you got. For example when getting the "Tattered Sword" it tries to tell you "Worn-out Sword Received!" but only says "-out Sword Received!" though the item name is fine in the scripts. And getting the Hairpin in the witch's hut map just says "Received!"
As that's as far as I've time to play, it's probably going to keep doing it.