{Translation request} The Elfhole [Hurricane Dot com}

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Oh, the version I have is a trial, and the version in the first post, I don-t think the translation works at all for me. Any ideas why_

Edit> The darnest thing, for some reason it only works when opening it directly from winrar. Odd thing. And it translates awfully not sure if that's how it's supposed to be.
I hope someone shares the OG Eng version soon. It's so vexing, I can afford it, but without paypal, I have no means of buying it. I can't even buy points anymore. I sure as hell will NOT buy a credit card just for H games.

Last edited:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Ok, I figured it out, I think. I actally downloaded a magnet from another site, but I think the translation tool is the same. Anyways, it wasn't working for me either, but then I tried simply moving the folder to the desktop, because of the long route to my "homework" folder. And that did the trick. Maybe that's why the download from this site wasn't working for me either unless I opened it directly from the rar.
So yeah, if the tranlation isn't working at all for someone, try moving it to a place with a shorter route.